New York /
Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
We are hiring for a QA Engineer to help build a modern platform transforming how insurance is priced and offered at the point of sale. As a QA Engineer at Mulberry, you will be working with a close-knit team with deep experience building financial products for e-commerce.
What You’ll Do
- Develop automated tests with Python, PyTest, Selenium WebDriver, Cypress and other tools as needed
- Full stack integration testing that covers UI, web services, APIs, and database layer
- Collaborate with DevOps to optimize automated tests, creating CI testing jobs with Jenkins
- Conduct code reviews and follow coding standards to ensure quality of deliverables
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, helping other engineers with automation best practices
- Partner with the team to improve automation standards, processes, patterns
- Work in a highly collaborative Agile, CI/CD environment with various team member
What We’re Seeking
- Advanced test automation abilities, 3-5 years of experience in QA automation
- Expertise with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Cypress (nice to have)
- Experience with the CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with RESTful web services and APIs
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of virtual outings!