St. John's, NL /
Mysa – Marketing and Sales /
Say hello to the Mysa team!
The grass really is greener over here. Why? Most importantly, we’ve built a company that’s based on a people-first culture. We encourage (like, really encourage) work-life flexibility, and we’re all about employee recognition. We believe that we do exceptional work when we’re encouraged to play and we’re proud that our team members brag about their jobs to their friends. Of course there’s lots of perks too!
We are looking for a Production Artist to join our Marketing team in St. John’s, NL.
What You Will Do:
- Production of variations of static creative assets:
- Adding temperatures and displays to shots, arranging and trimming media to specifications, creating multiple variations (time, size and file formats)
- EN CA, EN US, FR CA, + various sizes/layouts.
- Creating brand materials based on an already established look and feel
- Page layout for long form documents, booklets or manuals
- Preparing designs and files for print and web
- Creating templates to enable team members to also edit/create brand designs and materials easily
- Updates to existing brand materials as needed
- Assisting in planning and executing campaign photo and video shoots
Who You Are:
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design, minimum 2 year course
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Graphic Design work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant motion graphics and video editing work experience
- Strong working knowledge of design and motion graphics software such as Final Cut/Premiere Pro, Adobe CC - After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD and Canva.
- 3D rendering and animation experience an asset
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and keep up-to-date with current trends, best practices and latest software updates
- Sharp attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of independent judgement
Since entering the market in 2018, Mysa Smart Thermostats have been warmly welcomed into customers’ homes, earning thousands of 5-star reviews.
Our mission is to fight climate change! As the premier Canadian-designed smart thermostats for heating and cooling, Mysa creates thoughtful, innovative technology to help our family of customers across North America stay comfortable and save money by using home energy more efficiently. To help us build a greener, more sustainable future, we’re creating an ecosystem of energy-saving smart thermostats and fostering a unique, people-first company culture that brings out the very best in our team.
What’s in it for you?
- A rewarding career path that helps you learn, grow, and showcase your talent
- An environment in which you are recognized and appreciated for what you do
- Unlimited paid vacation (Yep. Unlimited. Paid. Vacation (within reason, of course!)
- Flexible environment (work from a coffee shop, a blanket fort, or your home - wherever you’re most comfortable)
- Flexible hours (no set ‘office hours’— you work 40 hours per week and meet your role requirements)
- Training and Development Allowance Program
- Health and Wellness Allowance Program
- Competitive salary structure
- Annual salary increases
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive Group Health, Dental and Vision Benefit Plan
- Employer-matched RRSPs
- Maternity & Parental Leave Top-Up Program
Feeling intrigued? Enticed? Here are some extra perks:
- Modern, open, fun office environment (we work hard, but we’re not scared of a good time)
- Dynamic downtown location with free parking
- Fun, quarterly team-building events
- New pair of high-quality noise reducing headphones
- Innovative workflow software and technology (we’re major Slackers — internal communications have never been more awesome)
Simply put, we know that people are the heart of our business and we appreciate your unique qualities and diverse experiences. If this opportunity sounds amazing and you feel that you’re a great fit for most of the listed criteria, you should apply — we value individual abilities over a profile on paper.
Mysa is an equal opportunity employer focused on promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We value diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all different. Your application to this posting is deemed to be consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of personal information to facilitate our recruitment process. We respect the confidentiality and privacy of all of our applicants.
Thanks for thinking about making Mysa your work home. We look forward to getting to know you.