Customer Experience Associate (Installation Specialist)
St. John's, NL /
Mysa – Customer Experience /
Have you been searching for your dream job with a company that ignites your passion, fuels your motivation, and nurtures your need to succeed?
Say hello to the Mysa team!
The grass really is greener over here. Why? Most importantly, we’ve built a company that’s based on a people-first culture. We encourage (like, really encourage) work-life flexibility, and we’re all about employee recognition. We believe that we do exceptional work when we’re encouraged to play and we’re proud that our team members brag about their jobs to their friends. Of course there’s lots of perks too!
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Customer Experience Associate (Installation Specialist) to become a valuable member of our team, based in St. John’s, NL. This is a vitally important role at Mysa, as you will be the first point of contact for our customers - providing the best possible end-user experience by helping to troubleshoot their technical issues, and resolving various inquiries.
What You Will Do
- Facilitate and advise on the customer installation process;
- Engage and interact with our customers using a friendly and conversational tone;
- Ensure that our innovative technology is utilized to its full extent by our customers;
- Adhering to a daily schedule that includes a mix of: phones, chat, and email;
- Completing essential follow-up documentation after each interaction;
- Collaborate with senior team members to ensure all customer needs are met;
- Drive adoption of products/services across existing and potential international customer bases;
- Collaborate with the hardware department to develop and execute the most beneficial user experience;
- Ensure our customers receive an exceptionally outstanding customer support experience;
- Adhere to support service level agreements.
Who You Are
- Previous product installation experience is an asset - with a focus on previous wiring of high voltage products;
- Must be willing/able to work a flexible schedule covering shifts on both weekends and evenings;
- Fluency in French would be considered an asset, but is not required;
- High technical aptitude, and interest in consumer electronics;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Passion for technology with proficient troubleshooting skills;
- Adept critical thinking skills, creative problem solving abilities, and strong multitasking skills;
- Ability to quickly and professionally understand customer concerns and deliver solutions in a manner that surpasses their expectations.
Since entering the market in 2018, Mysa Smart Thermostats have been warmly welcomed into customers’ homes, earning thousands of 5-star reviews.
Our mission is to fight climate change! As the premier Canadian-designed smart thermostat for heating and cooling, Mysa creates thoughtful, innovative technology to help our family of customers across North America stay comfortable and save money by using home energy more efficiently. To help us build a greener, more sustainable future, we’re creating an ecosystem of energy-saving smart thermostats and fostering a unique, people-first company culture that brings out the very best in our team.
What’s in it for you?
- A rewarding career path that helps you learn, grow, and showcase your talent
- An environment in which you are recognized and appreciated for what you do
- Unlimited paid vacation. Yep. Unlimited. Paid. Vacation (within reason, of course!)
- Flexible environment (work from home, a coffee shop, or a blanket fort - wherever you’re most comfortable)
- Competitive rate structure
- New pair of high-quality sound reducing headphones
- Credit towards a smart home product purchase and a free Mysa Thermostat for your home
- Innovative workflow software and technology (we’re major Slackers — internal communications have never been more awesome)
Simply put, we know that people are the heart of our business and we appreciate your unique qualities and diverse experiences. If this opportunity sounds amazing and you feel that you’re a great fit for most of the listed criteria, you should apply — we value individual abilities over a profile on paper.
Mysa is an equal opportunity employer focused on promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We value diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all different. Your application to this posting is deemed to be consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of personal information to facilitate our recruitment process. We respect the confidentiality and privacy of all of our applicants.
Thanks for thinking about making Mysa your work home. We look forward to getting to know you.