Head of Compliance
This role will be a unique opportunity to build out the compliance and regulatory operations at a fast growing fintech company.
- Be leading our compliance/AML functions and be responsible for building out our compliance program/strategy and ensuring it is implemented.
- Be working alongside product and engineering to ensure we are maintaining compliance with regualtions.
- Working closely with regulators and vendors to maintain relationships in good standing.
- Well versed in Reg E, F, Durbin Act, BSA/AML and other relevant regulations and frame works.
- A college graduate with 5+ years experience working in regulatory compliance or a related field.
- Able to work collaboratively with product, engineering, and operations.
- Great at communicating and have strong articulation in drafting new policies and procedures with stakeholders.
- Opportunity to be a part of a brand that is creating a new standard of financial services.
- Ground floor of a fast growing, mission-driven company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- 20-day vacation policy. Can roll over up to 10 days per year. And we shut down the office in-between Christmas and New Year's. Flexible WFH and sick day allowance.
- Education Credits: $25/mo
- Keep learning — books, courses, training, etc.
- Wellness Credits: $50/mo
- Take care of yourself — gym, fitness classes, meditation, etc.
- Commute Credits: $100/mo
- Don't stress rush hour — public transit, bike, lyft, etc.