Member Success Associate
You will be a critical part of a lean founding team. You’ll have the freedom to run and deliver real
impact, experiencing what it means to set direction and execute in the earliest stages of a
This role will be a unique opportunity to be on the front line with our customers. You’ll also be
integral to developing internal systems and processes to scale a growing team and help create
an unparalleled experience for all Point cardmembers.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Be on the front line with customers, communicating with them over email, text, social media, and on the phone, in a fast-paced environment.
- Become an expert on Point product offerings and a champion of delivering the very best, most reliable member experience.
- Troubleshoot customer issues quickly and efficiently while keeping in the Point spirit of care.
- Follow existing support processes and help to improve the customer experience by proactively suggesting and implementing new and creative ideas to surprise and delight, and create efficiencies.
- Assist in building and maintaining an interactive knowledge center to address common inquiries.
- Work with other departments through tracking and sharing customer feedback and working on issue-related tasks.
- Collaborate with the Head of Growth to achieve user engagement and growth goals in terms of overall customer experience and funnel customer feedback to inform product improvements.
You'll love this role if:
- You’re a people person who exudes empathy.
- You love talking to people and finding ways to brighten their day — sprinkling in humor and light-heartedness paired with comforting professionalism.
- You're a problem-solving master. No customer issue is insignificant nor insurmountable.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You have a desire to be a part of the launch year of a fast-growing startup where the only constant is change.
- You proactively seek ways to make things work better and faster.
- You are always willing to dive in and do whatever is needed to get the job done.
- A college graduate with at least 1 year experience in a customer facing role.
- Organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator who can quickly respond with meaningful, actionable, and engaging messaging to any type of customer (must be a chameleon to connect with all customers).
- An unwavering champion for the customer.
- Able to securely handle sensitive customer data.
- Familiar with the terminology and intricacies of a financial services product and able to understand technical details (major plus).
- Experienced with Zendesk (plus).
- Opportunity to be a part of a brand that is creating a new standard of financial services.
- Ground floor of a fast growing, mission-driven company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.