We are looking for high-achieving, entrepreneurial undergraduate students to serve as Point Growth Ambassadors and own all marketing initiatives for their college/university with the mission of driving Point account sign ups.
- Create and execute a strategic marketing plan for your campus that ensures significant rates of awareness and adoption across the undergraduate and graduate student bodies.
- The primary objective is to sign up new Point users on campus through the following tactics:
- Throw Point-sponsored events
- Integrate Point’s product and brand with existing campus-wide events and experiences (e.g. Homecoming, Finals Week).
- Develop relationships with campus leaders to foster brand loyalty among a variety of groups on campus.
- Secure coverage of Point events and offers through campus media.
- Share Point news and offers through your social media accounts.
Who we're looking for
- Actively enrolled as an undergraduate student in good standing through May 2020 or later.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational capabilities.
- Persuasive and proactively focused on results.
- Strong sense of design and creative direction.
- An outgoing chameleon in social settings.
- Involved in various student organizations - ideally holding a leadership role.
- Bonus if these groups or your role within them involves marketing, entrepreneurship, finance.
- Interested and knowledgeable about new technology products and excited to introduce Point to your friends.
What you get
- Opportunity to play an integral role in launching the next great consumer finance brand.
- Flexible and fun way to earn money by referring your friends to Point.
- Resume-building, entrepreneurial experience.
- Collaboration and mentorship with senior leadership at Point.