Marketing – Regional Marketing /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Marketing Specialist (12939)
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for all marketing activities required to meet business objectives in Thailand markets for the role, activities include strategic/competitive positioning and planning by segment, lead generation, customer engagement event, sales tools, acquisition and retention E/DM campaign. The Marketing Specialist reports to the manager of Regional Marketing.
Who You Are:
- The Marketing Specialist is responsible for all marketing activities required to meet business objectives in Thailand markets for the role.
- Activities include strategic/competitive positioning and planning by segment, lead generation, customer engagement event, sales tools, acquisition and retention E/DM campaign.
- The Marketing Specialist reports to the manager of Regional Marketing.
Your Next Opportunity:
- Lead generation: generate new leads for sales and motivate existing customers to re-purchase by email, call and other multiple activities while co-working with central marketing team.
- Manage local agencies/suppliers or other third parties as required.
- Marketing and Sales interaction: build and propose marketing actions and tactics in collaboration with sales team to meet revenue objectives, the role's main focal point for VP Sales in region.
- Monitor and proactively inform the community on competitors activity, and devise plans to counteract competition in the relevant markets.
- Budget: Plan, handle and monitor the marketing budget.
- Share best practices among all areas of region, as well as with the rest of the wider marketing community.
- Liaise with the central marketing and creative services to establish an ongoing collaboration and communication flow.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in B2B Marketing or Sales promotion.
- Native level communication and writing skill in English and Thai.
- Hands on experience with campaign, events, lead generation and sales tool production.
- Experience in Eloqua or other marketing automation platform.
- Project management ability to work with campaign schedules, deadlines, briefs, calendars.
- Solid proven sales-oriented mentality and commercial acumen.
- Clear understanding of the principles of B2B marketing.
- Public speaking skills.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12178384/
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.