Regional Marketing Manager - Munich, Germany (13044)
Marketing – Regional Marketing /
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Regional Marketing Manager - Munich, Germany (13044)
Location: Munich, Germany
Duration: Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
This position is responsible for all local demand generation and sales marketing activities, both strategic and tactical, required to meet business objectives in the German language markets, focusing on the Agency and Corporate customer segment.
At its core, this role directly supports our sales teams, managing local market intelligence gathering and analysis, the creation or localisation of impactful sales tools and the planning and execution of local digital events and partnerships.
The position reports to the EMEA Marketing Director for the Agency and Corporate segment and is part of the wider EMEA Marketing team.
Who You Are:
- Getty Images is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager who enjoys working across the entire life cycle of client journey and takes pride in deploying high-quality localized marketing projects.
- The mission of the Regional Marketing Manager at Getty Images is to create and implement strategies and tactics that support sales teams in their business objectives.
- As part of the EMEA Regional Marketing team, you will have end-to-end autonomy and ownership of your projects and will work closely with other business units to develop creative solutions to a variety of sales and clients challenges.
Your Next Challenge:
- You will join a team of highly collaborative and curious EMEA regional marketers, that are comfortable working with a diverse set of tools, and willing to take initiative on their ideas.
- This position is responsible for all local demand generation and sales marketing activities, both strategic and tactical, required to meet business objectives in the German language markets, focusing on the Agency and Corporate customer segment.
- At its core, this role directly supports our sales teams, managing local market intelligence gathering and analysis, the creation or localisation of impactful sales tools and the planning and execution of local digital events and partnerships.
- The position reports to the EMEA Marketing Director for the Agency and Corporate segment and is part of the wider EMEA Marketing team.
- Marketing & Sales Alignment: work with the Senior Director of Sales for the region and their team to ensure all local marketing activities align with agreed sales priorities.
- Insight & Intelligence: help define those priorities through proactive regional analysis and consideration/localisation of inputs from Creative Insights and Editorial content teams.
- Strategic Partnerships & Events: identify and secure partnerships with industry bodies that allow us to better connect with target client or prospect groups. Lead local efforts to implement hosted or third-party events (virtual and physical) for lead generation and/or customer retention
- Sales Collateral Creation: translate sales support requests into creative briefs for our design team to work off when creating client-facing materials such as presentation decks, pitch materials, RFPs, emails, etc.
- Measurement & ROI: own the measurement of all locally implemented activities, establishing return on investment wherever possible and optimising future activities accordingly.
- Localisation &Collaboration: act as the interface between Central Marketing and local Sales, reviewing centralised materials for local suitability and establishing an ongoing collaboration and communication flow.
What You'll Need:
- Relevant marketing experience (ideally within a corporate B2B environment in support of a sales team) Strong commercial mentality and business acumen.
- Results-oriented with a bias for action based on sound market insight.
- Strong marketing planning and strategic input skills.
- Experience in implementing and adjusting centralised strategy for local impact.
- Excellent project management and personal organisation skills - able to work to campaign schedules, deadlines, briefs, calendars
- Good knowledge of German, Austrian and Swiss markets.
- Excellent written German with experience of reviewing and writing business copy (German speaker with good English preferred).
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Eloqua an advantage.
- B.A. in Marketing or related field (or equivalent post-graduate qualification).
Education and Certifications
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.