Royalty Operations Analyst
Finance and Accounting – Accounting and Reporting /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who You Are:
You are looking for a hybrid position where you can use your skills as an analyst, developer, and operations problem solver. You really enjoy working with large data sets. You will not rest until you understand how data moves through interconnected systems. You are comfortable working in an environment with flexible hours and priorities. This role is currently set as a 12 month contract.
Your Next Challenge:
• Lead cross-team collaboration with technology, editorial operations, creative operations, sales, and other finance teams to ensure contracts are complete and rate and image assignments are accurate.
• Write SQL queries to research complicated royalty issues across multiple systems.
• Create, edit, and troubleshoot SSIS packages used for data transformation.
• Collaborate with technology to streamline the monthly audit process and reduce false positives.
• Act as business owner for royalty application and all integration points with other systems.
• Manage data collection, scrubbing, and processing
.• Collaborate with technology to ensure data is processed accurately and within standard royalties processing deadlines.
• Act as key contact for understanding end-to-end transaction workflow through Getty’s various databases and applications
.• Provide regular and ad-hoc reports and analysis to assist in the understanding of royalty, AR, AP and other finance functions to all levels of the company knowledge
What You'll Need:
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in this field.
• Relevant Degree preferred.
• Must be experienced in creating and modifying SQL statements and data extraction routines to import/export data from the repositories.
• Solid understanding of database theory and strong proficiency with SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
• Proficient with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Solid experience in an accounting, auditing, or business operations roles with a proven track record of accuracy & mathematical insight.
• High level of accuracy and understanding of the “numbers”.
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions and take responsibility, while balancing this with input from key stakeholders of the business.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.