Demand Generation Strategist - New York, USA (14697)
New York /
Marketing – Digital Marketing & Demand Generation /
NOTICE: Please be aware that Getty Images has been the target of a phishing campaign. If you receive an invitation to interview for a position from an individual claiming to be an HR Manager or Recruiter, validate that their email address ends in @gettyimages.com. No one from Getty Images will contact you without this specific email address. Additionally, if anyone asks you to contact them with Telegram, please be advised we do not use this tool for our recruiting process and you should disregard these requests. If you are connected by any of these individuals, please do not provide any information and report them immediately to LinkedIn. As a reminder, all career opportunities can be found here.
Demand Generation Strategist - New York
Location: New York - Remote Hybrid
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time we open our offices. At the time of the local office opening, employees and managers will partner to determine the work site location in line with our Flexible working policy.
Who you are:
Getty Images is seeking a Strategist for the Demand Generation team. In this role you will build and optimize hard-working marketing programs to drive revenue and retain customers. You will run campaigns end-to-end via various digital channels including email, paid social, and website. You have experience launching, measuring, and reporting on campaign efficiency and return on investment. You can collaborate across teams to launch and accomplish your campaign objectives and tie those objectives back to company goals and initiatives. You will look for opportunities to both find, build, and optimize revenue generating programs.
Your Next Challenge
- Plan, implement and lead multi-channel programs across email, paid social and the website aligned to key business objectives, including driving revenue and orders, driving MQOs for sales, and renewal and retention rates
- Identify new opportunities by applying gap analysis to business goals. Set objectives and define strategies by using data, understanding capabilities of collaborator teams, and have planned approaches for measurement and optimizations.
- Build and drive strategic plans for programs by working cross-functionally with team members, including sales, product, technology, and customer success.
- Supervise performance of initiatives through the setup and management of Salesforce, Looker, and Google Analytics whilst using LinkedIn and Facebook campaign manager and other tools as needed.
- Build, run, and supervise paid social campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook and measure and report on campaign effectiveness. Strategists will use these insights to make data drive recommendations when optimizing programs and recommending complementary programs or opportunities to drive business results
- Write and present insights, results, and strategy on programs to cross-functional team members, including c-staff.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years’ experience in completing omni-channel programs from planning to execution across email, paid digital and on-site.
- Experience building strategic plans for new and existing programs
- Marketing platform experience: Salesforce and marketing automation platform experience are required. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager are a plus.
- Strong project management skills to plan, supervise and lead projects from start to finish with both internal and external collaborators and run several moving project parts simultaneously
- Ability to use and analyze data to optimize program performance and achieve set critical metrics and objectives and present those via written and verbal presentation.
- Ability to work independently and get things done under tight deadlines while balancing multiple priorities.
- Experience performing A/B testing strategies and using data, insights, and trends to understand customer behavior with a test-and-adjust mentality.
Mental and Physical Demands:
Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 440 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.