Business Development Manager (15963) - Mumbai or New Delhi
Mumbai / Delhi
Marketing & Revenue – APAC Sales /
Who you are:
1. You are able to identify client issues and formulate solutions with various products as strategies and tactics.
2. You are able to commit your own monthly/quarterly/annually target revenue and the ability to take actions on your own initiative and proactively with solid outlook forecasting.
3. You are able to find and close new business opportunities constantly, and customer relationship management.
4. You are able to be a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
5. You are able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you are excited by the chance to play a large role.
6. You are able to think of change as learning without thinking it is difficult.
7. You are able to grasp things logically, identify problems, and solve them.
8. You are enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for relentless improvement who can bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new thoughts and share recommendations often.
9. You are self-motivated you can work independently and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
Your next challenge:
The Business Development Manager, internally called as Field Sales Executive is responsible for cultivating and increasing new business revenue, maximizing share of wallet and client penetration by identifying key influencers and decision makers with their target companies. This role would require unique, specialized industry knowledge and expertise in identifying potential revenue opportunities through networking and aggressive field sales techniques. The role plays a pivotal role in client negotiations, pricing proposal and relationship development. You would work collaboratively with peers internally to ensure consistency in account planning activities, customer service standards and achievement of revenue goals. Client interaction is at the highest decision-making level to position Getty Images as the ultimate value provider of content across all products and services. This is a hunter role.
• Develops new business revenue streams constantly in a fast-moving environment.
• Leverages industry experience and proven hunting skills to build new customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
• Explores and develops new business opportunities with significant long-term potential from (but not limited to) marketing lead generation, self-generation, networking, etc.
• Identifies opportunities for solution and consultive selling the portfolio of products and services to existing & new, high potential accounts.
• Develops sales approaches and solutions which lead to increased penetration and share of market.
• Interacts directly with clients through sales presentations and onsite/zoom meeting, phone sales, teleconference presentations and client briefings at trade shows, sponsor presentations and industry events.
• Up-sell deals and build relationships with clients through regular business meetings and constant search for new proposals.
• Identifies and communicates the value proposition for key strategic accounts and manages the customer effectively through the sales cycle.
• Works in collaboration with regional marketing, sales partners and colleagues in other segments/departments to define and execute global account strategies and analysis where appropriate.
•This is an individual contributor position (No direct reports).
What you’ll need:
1. Fluent in both written and spoken English.
2. 5 years outside sales experience or business development experience. (Hunter role is preferable)
3. Proven long term relationship development experience and maintenance is crucial.
4. Formal sales training (e.g. The Challenger Sale) highly preferred.
5. Demonstration being a top individual contributor (e.g. President’s Club).
6. Strong network and ability to find new connections within large and fast-growing companies.
7. Experience of success finding and closing new business opportunities and customer relationship management.
8. The ability to foster and maintain relationships
9. Extensive sales experience in the corporates, broadcasters, media and license field (ad. agencies/design office, media and license)
10. Demonstrated pipeline management and forecasting skills. Strong networking, communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills.
11. Advanced computer literacy (Internet, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.).
Nice to Have:
• Knowledge/use of Salesforce CRM system.
• Knowledge/use of LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
• Industry related knowledge is helpful
Who We Are:
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 541,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 538 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with over 10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or submitting an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.