Senior Business Analyst - London, UK (14817)
Sales – Customer Success /
NOTICE: Please be aware that Getty Images has been the target of a phishing campaign. If you receive an invitation to interview for a position from an individual claiming to be an HR Manager or Recruiter, validate that their email address ends in @gettyimages.com. No one from Getty Images will contact you without this specific email address. Additionally, if anyone asks you to contact them with Telegram, please be advised we do not use this tool for our recruiting process and you should disregard these requests. If you are connected by any of these individuals, please do not provide any information and report them immediately to LinkedIn. As a reminder, all career opportunities can be found here.
Senior Business Analyst - London, UK (14817)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who You Are:
- A proactive and driven team player. Through data analysis, strategic thinking and operational savvy, you will play a critical role in supporting Customer Success strategic decision-making. You are curious and you thrive in a data driven environment. You love to dig deep into the data, build models and develop new ways of extracting insights.
- You will be a self-starter who is equally good at collaborating with various cross functional strategic partners across the business and within our team, to deliver outputs that are relied upon by the Customer Success Management Team. You are equally comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively as the situation requires. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, can effectively manage to expected and unexpected deadlines, possess a strong level of intellectual curiosity and are adept at manipulating data sets to generate actionable insights and results!
Your Next Challenge:
- You will be a key contributor as part of the Customer Success Management team who collaborates with the greater Sales and Customer Success team. Each day can bring a new challenge and opportunity for growth. However, some of your recurring day to day responsibilities would include:
- Maintain existing and develop new reports and dashboards that support Customer Success key performance indicators such as volume and revenue renewal rates.
- Support the monthly revenue forecast with reporting tools and analysis.
- Participate in the quarterly commission calculations with incentive management tools and analysis.
- SG&A budget tracking and management, inc Travel & Expenses.
- Directly support Customer Success leadership team with strategic decision making, planning and analysis with data modelling and analytics.
- Utilise your ability to identify indicators to future opportunity and challenges.
- Identify opportunities to develop strategic value-added analyses around growth opportunities, expense optimisation, and key business metrics and to drive better decisions and results.
- Directly support strategic planning analysis and planning data needs.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence to identify data and reporting opportunities to continue to raise the bar on existing reporting tools and dashboards.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in an analytical role is required.
- Experience in SaaS
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, experience modelling large sets of data, fluency of formulas and pivot tables.
- Proficiency with SQL and/or other data extraction tools and knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with data visualisation tools (Looker or Tableau), experience with CRM systems.
- Experience with Oracle Essbase preferred.
- Proven track record of accuracy and mathematical insight.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and take ownership, while balancing this with input from key stakeholders of the business.
- Strong financial modelling skills and business acumen, with the ability to drive projects from start to finish. We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable working in detail and with granularity, but who can step back and think higher level.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment and effectively manage competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to moderate based on audience and present confidently and cohesively.
- Strong ability to collaborate with business partners across multiple departments in varied roles across the business.
- Solid understanding of database theory and strong proficiency with SQL Server Enterprise Manager or Snowflake.
- Default understanding of discretion and confidentiality requirements regarding sensitive information.
- A natural interest and inclination to staying informed on the subscription competitive landscape.
- Experience within a subscriber-based business model a plus.
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 440 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.