English and French speaking EMEA Human Resources Assistant (13486)
Human Resources – Human Resources Assistant / Coordinator /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
English and French speaking EMEA Human Resources Assistant (13486)
Camden Town, London (Remote working until return to office in early 2021)
Our London office is temporarily closed due to COVID-19 and our teams are working remotely. The successful candidate for this role will be onboarded remotely by our team and will work remotely until our London office reopens.
Who You Are:
- Are you keen to pursue your first role in HR within an EMEA Human Resources team where you will get to support multiple countries?
- Do you thrive working in a fast-paced, global, forward-thinking environment?
- Do you enjoy solving problems, improving processes and collaborating with key stakeholders?
- Are you bi-lingual in French and English?
- If you answered YES to the questions above then this role could be for you.
Your Next Challenge:
- You will play a pivotal role working within the talented, results-driven EMEA HR Business Partnering Team who support a matrix organisation of approx. 500 employees in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, the Nordics, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Dubai and Israel.
- You will partner closely with employees, local managers, facilities, IT, and our Global HR team, which includes dedicated Talent, Learning and Development, Reward and Recruitment partners.
- You will need to be highly organised and effective at prioritising and managing multiple tasks. People will trust you to handle sensitive data and to get things done effectively.
- Your analytical skills need to be strong, you must have a focus on process improvement, display a sense of urgency when handling basic employment relations matters and important administrative tasks related to the implementation and administration of HR programmes.
- You will support the EMEA team with new hire onboarding, managing routine employee and manager queries, liaising with third party suppliers across Europe, executing local and global initiatives, including the annual talent, performance, and compensation processes.
What You Will Do:
- Key tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Generating paperwork in response to routine requests including references, promotions, probationary and leaver letters.
- Ensuring data is maintained and updated in our HRIS (Workday) system.
- Working closely with payroll to submit employee information in a timely manner.
- Supporting the upskilling of our people managers in relation to Company policies and HRIS systems.
- Producing presentations and reports that can be distributed to Getty Leaders, including anniversary, absence and annual leave reports and the HR Quarterly Snapshot with direction and input from the EMEA HR Business Partners.
- Managing the EMEA HR Team Cloud Management Click-up Board.
- Calendar and diary management for EMEA HR team meetings and key projects.
- Supporting the EMEA team with note taking during formal people meetings.
- Updating employment policies and the HR pages on our SharePoint (Mixer).
- Supporting the EMEA HR Team and Managers with setting up and onboarding new Getty starters, corresponding with new starters, coordinating with managers, facilities, and IT.
- Conducting right to work checks and audits in line with local legislation.
- Managing the probation review tracker and process.
- Supporting with leaver administration, conducting exit interviews and exit reporting.
- Acting as the first responder for all family-friendly policy questions.
- Managing maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave cases, including conducting employee meetings, guiding managers on best practice, tracking return to work, generating related paperwork.
- Providing administrative and system support with the annual Performance Management Cycle.
- Conducting employee check ins and obtaining feedback at Mid-Year and Year-End.
- Supporting and providing cover for the HR Business Partner in France - liaising with payroll, responding to employee queries, note taking in meetings, providing updates and responding on local communication channels (e.g. Slack).
- Completing multi-jurisdiction employment legislation research.
- Liaising with European-wide third-party suppliers to fulfill administrative tasks and resolve employment queries.
- Brexit tracking, remote worker, and relocation support.
- Wellbeing case management support.
Onboarding and Offboarding
Parental Journey Case Management
Project work and other responsibilities
What You'll Need:
- Bilingual in French and English – (fluent written and spoken). Additional languages, specifically Italian, Spanish and/or German would be advantageous.
- Curious mind and a genuine demonstrated interest in employment legislation, employee wellbeing and HR best practice.
- Proactive style with the ability to work productively in an environment of constant change.
- Experience of engaging with customers, clients, employees, stakeholders in a professional environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail, exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills.
- An analytical mindset, a love of technology and data and an ability to quickly to learn new systems.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12178384/
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.