Manager, Curation and Promotion - Singapore (15802)
Creative – Creative Content /
Role: Manager, Curation and Promotion
Type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Singapore / Hybrid
We are hiring a Curation and Promotion Manager! Are you passionate about the way imagery works? This role is ideal for someone who is naturally interested in visual communication in all forms and loves discussing the content that you come across. This role is equal parts creative, analytical and commercial.
Who You Are:
You enjoy selecting and curating visuals to tell compelling stories that are commercially relevant and are comfortable sharing your visual expertise with the world at large. You are highly organized and detailed, able to manage the moving parts of multiple work streams operating simultaneously while still adhering to timelines. As a creative problem-solver, you can identify problems quickly and work independently to find appropriate solutions. You have a pulse on what’s new and next in art and culture and are not afraid to share your insights and perspective with a multi-disciplinary creative team.
Your Next Challenge: Insights-Driven Curation & Promotion
- Provide promotional sets of visuals for assigned Creative Insights research projects, thought leadership (e.g., trend articles, toolkits, etc.), and other activities as assigned
- Support custom requests for promotional sets of visuals to be funneled directly to key customers as part of partnership activations or as an incentive for enterprise deals
- Create themed sets of visuals to accompany insights for materials developed by Regional Marketing as well as PR activities such as press mentions, interviews, bylines, and events
- Select and regularly rotate visuals to be promoted on the Getty Images and iStock homepages as well as on other owned social platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn and email newsletters
- Manage the merchandising of our key global and regional Creative special collections, curations and galleries (e.g., Project #ShowUs, The Disability Collection, LGBTQIA+ Curation, etc.) across Getty Images and iStock site pages
- Support process for submission of premium visuals, stories, and thought leadership for awards and industry recognition
Your Next Challenge: Visual Strategy & Education
- Collaborate with Insights team to create visual narratives for key research and thought leadership projects in-region
- Maintain regular visibility into Getty Images and iStock visual offerings, working directly with Content Creation teams to monitor new content so that curations are kept both fresh and relevant
- Work with Insights, Sales Research and Custom Solutions teams to identify customer needs and content gaps in our visual offering
- Develop and lead regular updates and trainings on new visual narratives and strategies in tandem with the Insights team
- Brainstorm and provide ongoing POV on visual trends across things aesthetics, video, subject, industry, regional
- Set and maintain regional strategies for the ongoing development of the Creative special collections and ensure alignment to global strategy.
What You'll Need:
- 5 years of demonstrated ability in a related field (photography, filmmaking, visual arts, photo editing, art direction etc.)
- Proficiency in English
- High visual literacy with a broad understanding of photography as a medium, trends in popular culture (film, TV, music, art), global news, etc. Video/filmmaking knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas visually to different audiences.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Strong organizational, project and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint (and/or Keynote) and Excel.
Nice to Have:
- Positive, collaborative demeanor with a passion for creative excellence.
- Experience thriving in a fast paced, dynamic creative environment while not losing sight of critical details.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 541,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 538 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with over 10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or submitting an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.