Culture & Development Specialist (Global)
Human Resources – Training, Learning and Development /
Several false job solicitations are circulating via email and social media purporting to be official Getty Images communications. While our staff may initially contact you via social media if your experience is relevant to a posted role, we will never issue job offers or request personal financial information via social media. Further, all outreach will include the Getty Images’ employee email and phone contact. As a reminder, all career opportunities can be found here.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 440 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Culture & Development Specialist (Global) - London
Work Site: Hybrid, less than 50% in office
Start: January 2022 (Duration 14 Months)
Who You Are:
- The Culture & Development Specialist is responsible for contributing to and implementing the strategy which drives Getty Images engagement, learning, and talent management initiatives in support of key business goals and strategies. As specialist, you will translate organizational change and learning theory into practical and scalable projects and programs via solid project management, high communication skills, and engaging facilitation. You will be exposed to all areas of learning and development in a mid-size company, with regional and global impact. You will partner with a highly collaborative and engaged team of professionals on the Culture & Development team, as part of the wider Human Resources team. The Culture & Development team champions the experience, engagement, and development of employees enterprise-wide. With a focus on diversity and inclusion, learning and development, and people insights, we shape and tell the story of our people.
- Implement global, enterprise-wide programs in alignment with the strategic plan for culture and development at Getty Images
- Contribute to the curation, design, and implementation of curriculum, training materials, and scalable learning focused on professional skills development and leadership development
- Facilitate learning and leadership trainings via online platforms; must have the ability to confidently present and teach across levels of the organization, with experience in implementing dynamic, interactive training strategies (e.g., live polling and breakout groups)
- Research, write a plan, and implement a strategy to showcase Getty Images as a best place to work
- Organize programming and information sharing related to mental health and well-being, as part of a project team
- Support coordination and facilitation of offerings related to professional development and leadership development; includes research of external vendors in support of enhancing a strong business writing culture
- Organize and track Predictive Index assessments and coaching; become a trained Predictive Index coach and lead individualized coaching engagements
- Support the implementation and utilization of an enterprise-wide learning management system including content curation, online course building, training registrations, reporting, promoting usage of platform, and partnership with an internal project team
- Organize, track, and report on employee participation in various programming including English Language Training and engagement in online learning platforms
- Communicate learning and development opportunities and leverage additional existing technology solutions (Slack and SharePoint) to foster and promote innovative learning; includes building and editing of SharePoint communication site pages
- Develop effective relationships across all business levels, functions, and regions to promote and drive alignment of learning and development best practices
- Support and educate leaders and employees on learning best practices, equipping them with simple, accessible tools and resources
- Partner with Global HR peers to support local and global HR initiatives, ensuring business-relevance
What You’ll Need:
- Relevant experience in learning and development, diversity and inclusion, human resources, or related field
- Excellent prioritization, time management, project management and organizational skills for large-scale (global) implementation of strategy and programs, with the ability to pivot and adapt to address emerging needs
- Highly effective communicator, in both writing and speech, with the ability to consult and influence across all levels
- Strong facilitation skills in a virtual environment to both small and large-sized groups
- Experience with facilitating individualized advisory and coaching engagements, with the ability to build trusted connections while setting a tone of accountability and care
- Knowledge of learning and development theory and principles
- Solid experience in effective design and delivery of curriculum related to learning and development
- Proficient with MS Office (including PowerPoint) with strong experience in designing and building SharePoint communication sites
- Experience with learning management systems and building online courses and/or online resources; able to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Track record of forming close business relationships with internal customers
- Experience working across global locations with flexibility to expand working hours for greater regional reach
- This is a fixed-term maternity cover for a period of around 14 months, beginning mid-January 2022
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.