Affiliates & Partnerships Specialist
New York /
Marketing – Digital Marketing & Demand Generation /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who you are:
You are an analytically minded individual who has strong project management skills and experience in performance-based marketing, preferably in affiliate marketing. You are a self-starter who is comfortable coordinating multiple projects under budget and time constraints. You have excellent organization skills and proven experience when it comes to consistently meeting deadlines. Building a rapport with new partners is something you enjoy, and you are comfortable in leading conversations regarding commercial opportunities. You are someone who loves to make calls, is a real “hunter, seeker”, and encompasses a sales/business development gene. You have a knack for the technical side of Digital Marketing because you understand how crucial it is for campaign optimization and growing sales. You are eager to learn more from a multi-channel team and utilize skills to coordinate projects across teams, departments, channels, and partners. As an affiliate and partnerships specialist you will work with the Global Manager in executing the affiliate and partnership strategy for iStock and Getty Images across a number of countries.
Your next challenge:
- Management of affiliate partnerships. Proactively assist in managing the affiliate database, using your analytical, research and communication skills to engage with partners to drive revenue growth. You will be working in a fast paced and varied environment, engaging with multiple affiliates and third parties.
- Recruitment. You will take a business development approach in your outreach to new partners, fighting through rejection and seeking to negotiate and close new partner deals.
- Project management. You will be working across multiple projects, partners, teams and third parties which requires documentation to log all project planning, development, execution and analysis.
- Reporting. Analysis will be a key part of your daily role. You will monitor channel and partner performance daily, weekly, and monthly offering insight to senior leaders as well as identifying optimization opportunities and executing on them. You will work collaboratively with the Global Manager to implement those plans.
- Collaboration. You will work closely with varied teams at Getty Images including API and Operations which will require you to quickly learn the technical aspects of the channel in order to drive improvements for partners and the company.
- Competition and industry monitoring. You will frequently audit competitor activity as well as stay up to date with industry trends to offer recommendations to leadership that ensure iStock and Getty Images remain competitive.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience directly related to performance marketing. Bonus points for experience with partnership, affiliate or project management for an e-commerce company. Experience in business development or sales also relevant
- Data driven mindset; intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication and writing skills, proficient in written and spoken English
- High attention to detail
- Strong people skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and support collaboration across teams
Nice to have:
- Experience with web analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Fluency in additional languages
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.