Account Manager - Agency Segment (German Speaking) - Berlin (15340)
Sales – Account Management /
Account Manager - Agency Segment , Berlin
Location: Berlin, Germany
Who You Are:
- You are a dedicated Salesperson that is well organised, self-motivated and with a proven record of accomplishment of success in delivering against targets. You will be able to demonstrate within your current role your expertise in developing client relationships and growing accounts to realise their full potential across multiple products. As an excellent communicator you will be able to engage and build rapport quickly with your all levels of clients and colleagues alike. By having the ability to flex your style you will fit yourself into the Getty Images team and job role seamlessly, always bringing confidence and trust to customers, and being a positive influence with your colleagues.
You Next Challenge:
- Day to day point of contact for all customers spending over $250K USD and partner with Key Account Executives on strategic growth opportunities.
- Strategically and methodically seek out new revenue opportunities from within the existing customer portfolio.
- Drive consumption of committed deals through onboarding, mid-year check ins and new user expansion.
- Understand content gaps in current deal structure that results in loss of share.
- Learn end-to-end workflow for content production to advise Key Account Executives on how to drive workflow improvements and deal ‘stickiness’ - API integrations, DAM (Digital Assets Management) requirements, plugins, etc.
- Identify customer intelligence from day-to-day contacts that will point Key Account Executives towards new development opportunities (custom solutions, new initiatives, etc.).
- Support and manage renewals.
- Manage all day-to-day project level discovery, quotes and negotiations on Sales or new committed deals (delegating to Customer Support Associates (CSA’s) where appropriate).
- Early understanding of new end client relationships with agencies to support more specific pitches and new contact referrals with Key Account Executives.
- Leverage all products and services to build new segment customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
- Support addition of new products – such as Custom Solutions – and leads clients through new processes.
- Has strong internal relationships and uses them to bring solutions to client challenges, particularly as it pertains to specific assets.
- Ability to handle complex conversations in an appropriate manner.
- Facilitate face-to-face meetings with clients and reinforce relationships.
- Embrace a strong Obligation to Care.
What You'll Need:
- Solid Sales and Account Management experience within a fast-paced organisation, preferably Advertising/Media agency.
- Strong relationship building skills and experience of developing accounts to maximise revenue.
- Has demonstrated success in building business revenue within existing accounts.
- Must have effective communication and presentation skills.
- Has demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects; must have strong organization skills.
- Proficient knowledge of all MS Office tools.
- Demonstrated closing and forecasting skills.
- Able to build cross-functional relationships necessary to deliver revenue results.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills.
- Fluent English and German Language skills essential for this role
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 496,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 495 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behavior and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or submitting an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.