Senior Director, Treasury (13280)
Finance and Accounting – Treasury
Help us move the world with images!
Getty is embarking on its next wave of innovation in visual storytelling and how to put the perfect image or video in our customer’s hands, be it for a society-changing headline or a brand’s next big campaign—truly moving the world with images.
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is the starting point for our customers imagery search. Customers are confident that they are going directly to the best source of content, and that Getty's search engine will surface only the most relevant content to them and have the tools they need to refine and explore creatively.
Our customers will be able to communicate effortlessly with Getty Images, in their quest to find the right imagery. Using text, voice, or visual channels, they will have the ability to describe their content needs creatively and thoroughly. Getty Images' search will eliminate the barrier that exists between a creative art director and a technical researcher.
This position is responsible for overseeing the global liquidity, cash management and investments, foreign exchange, capital structure, and the corporate insurance programs. Develops policies and procedures related to the areas above. Plans, organizes, and implements programs to ensure effective performance of these tasks. Works closely with senior leadership and the private equity sponsor group. Reports to the CFO.
- Direct evaluation of capital structure alternatives and execution, work closely with private equity sponsor to execute capital markets transactions
- Manage debt compliance, including periodic meetings with rating agencies
- Oversee global cash management and investment, bank relationships, strategic development of liquidity strategy and implementation
- Improve efficiency and reduce cost across bank and treasury management
- Develop and Implement strategy for foreign exchange and interest rate management
- Work closely with finance leadership, senior leadership, private equity sponsors, and audit committee to implement Treasury strategy
- Manage corporate property, casualty, and financial insurance programs, including broker selection, program implementation and enhancement, and risk management
- Participate in Mergers and Acquisitions, integration of acquired subsidiaries
- Manage team of Treasury professionals, including overseas staff
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Desired 10 years relevant and/or management experience in this field
- Strong experience in all aspects of corporate treasury management and insurance risk management
- Solid understanding of global banking systems and treasury services
- Ability to analyze financial problems and develop solutions, evaluate programs effectiveness and lead projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, both orally and in writing and interact effectively with executive management, external and internal auditors, corporate bankers, board and audit committee
- Ability to hire and develop a strong team
- Ability to work productively in a changing environment
- Solutions-oriented team player
Education and Certifications:
- MBA Strongly preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Preferred
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.