Enterprise Solutions Technical Account Manager (14098)
Los Angeles /
Sales – Customer Success /
NOTICE: Please be aware that Getty Images has been the target of a phishing campaign. If you receive an invitation to interview for a position from an individual claiming to be an HR Manager or Recruiter, validate that their email address ends in @gettyimages.com. No one from Getty Images will contact you without this specific email address. Additionally, if anyone asks you to contact them with Telegram, please be advised we do not use this tool for our recruiting process and you should disregard these requests. If you are connected by any of these individuals, please do not provide any information and report them immediately to LinkedIn. As a reminder, all career opportunities can be found here.
Enterprise Solutions Technical Account Manager
Duration: Permanent - Remote Hybrid
Location: North America, preference for West Coast time zone
Who You Are:
The Enterprise Solutions Technical Account Manager is responsible for ensuring successful onboarding, usage and operations of our Enterprise Solution Product suite. The incumbent must demonstrate the ability to have technical discussions with customers and working collaboratively across the organization including with sales, product and operations teams.
You will assist in all aspects of day-to-day servicing of customers for the Getty Images Media Manager (hosted digital asset management and content delivery solution), API and other delivery mechanisms and platform tools including the Getty Images Plugins suite and Mobile applications. Activities include: initial set up, implementation and integration, integration optimization questions, client training, and ongoing maintenance and operational support. This role is responsible for having an ongoing post sales customer relationship to ensure adoption and use of Getty Images Enterprise Solution products.
The role will occasionally support the sales team in pitches to provide the technical expertise and mentorship around the implementation, work-flows and benefits of the tools and services for the customer.
The role requires individuals who demonstrate a passion for technology with the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences about the product as well as the ability to handle configuration, integration and training for a customer. They are results focused, organized, and can demonstrate both Getty Images product knowledge and technical competence when talking to a customer. They enjoy the challenge of digging through a tough problem to tackle it or identifying better ways of accomplishing customer goals and identifying new insights to surface to the product organization.
Your Next Challenge:
- Serve as an advisor and key contact for customer integrations across all GI products and services (MMS, API, and other delivery systems and workflow tools, & new products)
- Serve as customer advocate to improve the use of GI products in customer workflows to drive business goals
- Become a recognized Getty Images Enterprise Solution Platforms authority, maintaining technical, integration and operational domain expertise.
- Stay up-to-date on the evolution of the Getty Images Enterprise Solutions and understand how to support the Enterprise Solution Sales teams on growing our customer base.
- Drive strong adoption and retention of products and tools by customers through training, ongoing outreach and integration support
- Partner with our product teams to provide insights and track the barriers to adoption and work with product teams to help identify new functional, programmatic or improved processes to improve adoption and use.
- Promote standardization to support long-term scale of the enterprise products and operations
- Identify and proactively lead risk areas, scope and customer expectations that could impact successful delivery.
- Reports and tracks system issues and feature requests. Liaise with development team and product managers through established channels. Report status and resolution to clients.
- Monitor utilization of the product, provide reporting and trend activity feedback to demonstrate value, proactively seek to embed the product within the client business areas and expand usage organically.
- Assist clients with production services such as uploading of assets, captioning, and organizing of their material when necessary.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years relevant experience in the specified field
- SaaS product support and training experience, understanding of industry standard methodologies, implementation experience with enterprise platforms.
- Experience with key areas of customer enterprise workflows, including integration technologies, access control & security, and asset and metadata management.
- Shown ability to interact with all levels of an organization with technical and non-technical customers and collaborators.
- Strong proficiency in communicating complex business and technical concepts.
- A passion for continued education in new technologies and functionality, as well as to be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of teams while also being able to work independently as a self-starter on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor's degree required in a related field and/or previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills and the ability to maintain a professional attitude even under stressful situations
- Familiarity with DAM solutions, content licensing, metadata, API integrations, working with product teams and software development preferred.
- Fluency in English and one or more of the following languages; French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, or Portuguese a plus.
Mental and Physical Demands
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 440 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.