Payments and Fraud Coordinator (13979)
Finance and Accounting – Finance Operations /
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Who You Are:
Responsible for handling fraud detection, mitigation, chargebacks, and refunds for Getty Images globally. This involves understanding and supporting online payments, managing our fraud tools, and ensuring fraud consistently stays below 1%, with little to no impact to revenue. You will capture and disseminate information and issues to the relevant departments so that they may take the necessary actions.
This crucial role will be responsible for analyzing daily, weekly and monthly reports to identify fraudulent behavior and address payments inconsistencies.
Your Next Challenge:
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of our anti-fraud tool including reviewing suspect orders and proactively searching for fraudulent orders and other related activity.
- You will also be responsible for developing new practices for risk mitigation.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure fraudulent activities are resolved expediently and with minimal impact to revenue.
- Mitigate impact associated with chargebacks by ensuring the fraud prevention tool is updated appropriately and cases are responded in a timely manner.
- Watch for anomalies in sales and transaction numbers and provide solutions to resolve and prevent them.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to mitigate fraud and financial loss relating to payment processing activities.
- Monthly and ad-hoc reports on fraud, fraud patterns, chargebacks and payment issues
What you'll need:
- Experience working with fraud prevention tools, chargebacks and payment processors
- Excellent communication, analytical and reporting skills
- Motivated, positive, focused, professional, friendly, results-oriented and business focused
- Self-starter, self-managed and always follows through
- Works well independently and collaboratively
- Not afraid to get involved, ask questions and provide solutions
- Knowledge of Salesforce an asset
- Must be open to occasional overtime and weekend hours depending on the business needs.
- Knowledge of Oracle an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft products required
Mental and Physical Demands
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.