Senior Project Manager- Marketing Operations
Marketing – Marketing Operations /
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Senior Project Manager- Marketing Operations
Location: Seattle, USA
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
Who You Are:
Getty Images is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to manage a portfolio of tool and web development projects that are essential to powering a modern marketing organization. This role is based in the Seattle office with flexible work options.
Your Next Challenge:
The Senior Technical Project Manager is a key role in the marketing operations team responsible for managing a portfolio of complex web and software development projects. Marketing operations will develop user-friendly tools that enable marketers to develop high quality and on-brand marketing assets such as emails and landing pages. When existing tools and templates are not suitable, marketing operations custom develops marketing assets for web, email, or other platforms. You will need to be marketing savvy with a strong technical propensity and data-friendly brain to translate business requirements into rock solid technical requirements. You will need to collaborate and work effectively with a diverse team of engineers, project managers, business stakeholders, and senior leaders.
- Takes end-to-end ownership for project delivery from scoping to implementation and maintenance.
- Responsibilities include a collection of business requirements, establishing technical requirements, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing production and launches.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with colleagues and members of the project team.
- Clearly communicates project risks and issues impacting time and scope as early as possible along with proposed solutions or mitigations.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelors’ degree in a field with a strong emphasis on business or technology (Computer Science or Engineering).
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in project, product and/or program management.
- Deep understanding of web services, online technologies, virtualization, developer tools, and user interface design.
- Experience managing website development projects, including a strong understanding of API development and integration possibilities.
- Knowledgeable of Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Proven ability to launch successful software products and features that are used by and make an impact in the organization.
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders to develop detailed technical requirements and a development roadmap.
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills, proven ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Mental and Physical Demands:
- A quiet location with reliable high-speed internet connectivity, an environment suitable for professional work (desk, chair, external monitor, etc.)
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment
- Trustworthiness, Transparency, and Openness
- Raise the Bar
- Lead by Example
- One Voice
- Bring Me Solutions
- No Silos
- The Obligation to Care
At Getty Images we aim to be the leaders in visual communication and everything we do is driven by our culture and values. Our Leadership Principles are the bedrock - We take pride not just in what we do, but how we do it. And part of that is taking care of our employees –through comprehensive benefits and compensation package. Read on to find out about some of our benefits and perks.
- Health Insurance We provide Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance for you and your family. We partner with CIGNA to provide you with dental insurance and two options for medical coverage - a PPO plan and an HSA-qualified (Health Savings Account) Plan. The PPO plan comes with a $200 per year Getty Images contribution to an FSA account. If you enroll in the HSA plan, Getty Images will give you $1400-$2400 per year to spend on any qualified health expenses as you please! This money is yours, rolls over each year, and you can take it with you if you leave Getty Images. Vision Insurance is available through VSP. All full-time employees working at least 25 hours per week will become eligible for health benefits the 1st of the month following their date of hire. Contributions to health care accounts are prorated based on the date of hire.
- Time off Work/life balance is important to us. We provide flexible time off and 10 sick days each calendar year. Additionally, we pay 4 weeks fully-paid Parental Leave for new parents, with primary caregivers eligible for an additional 8 weeks of fully-paid leave.
- Disability and Life Insurance We automatically enroll and pay for Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) – up to 2 times your annual salary. We also provide you with fully paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program Employees have access to free, confidential assistance for everyday problems such as stress management, financial problems, marital or family issues, substance abuse, occupational problems, and referrals for legal, childcare, and eldercare services. Through the EAP, employees are also eligible for 3 free counseling visits.
- 401(k) Start saving for retirement! Getty Images matches up to 4% of your deferred compensation, with immediate vesting – that means all of Getty Images employer match money is automatically yours –with no waiting period!
- Volunteerism and Corporate Giving At Getty Images we are committed to giving back to our community. Our people participate in many employee-driven community projects in cities across the globe, and Getty Images helps by amplifying these personal charitable contributions with matching funds and volunteer time off.
- Additional Perks Employees enjoy a menu of fringe benefits designed to add personal convenience and value to their lives, including professional development opportunities, a legal plan, auto/home insurance, and even pet insurance. We also believe in having fun together and we do this through activities like dodgeball and ping-pong tournaments, employee morale events, virtual games, hackathons, karaoke, and holiday parties!
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.