Talent Acquisition Partner / Senior Recruiter (12302 )
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Senior Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Partner
Camden Town, London
Getty Images is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner / Senior Recruiter with experience of both process and people, combined with a good demonstrable aptitude in Project Management.
This role requires an individual with a forward thinking mindset and who thrives on making the best candidate experience imaginable. Working predominantly on EMEA opportunities you will also support our AMER and APAC recruitment efforts as required. You should enjoy the autonomous nature of the role, but also be a keen and effective Talent Acquisition team player, and provide support to our HRBP’s in recruitment matters. The ideal candidate will also have a curious mind that seeks to improve projects and processes accordingly. You will be joining a fantastic (In my opinion!) team which endeavours to improve practices and implement systems and platforms that will continue to elevate our output/metrics. This is a great opportunity to be able to influence the hiring landscape of a company that is a leader in its industry.
Who You Are:
- You’re a flexible, adaptable Senior Recruiter with experience of both process and people, combined with a good demonstrable aptitude in Project Management. You are a trusted partner to the leadership team and provide talent solutions to business problems. You are agile, metrics-driven, and tenacious by nature, and are a highly skilled sourcer. Working in an experienced global team you relish filling your own roles and enjoy being a resource for recruiting best practices.
- Based out of our London office working the EMEA region. You love the thrill of the hunt for the ideal candidate and you understand how critical your role is to the company’s growth; it’s about raising the bar in talent and candidate experience. You’re a natural networker and relationship builder and are fully integrated into the Getty Images teams you support. You are motivated by Getty Images’ mission of Moving the World with Images and want to be part of a global Talent Acquisition team, working on enterprise projects and implementations. You are always intrigued to hear about the latest recruiting technologies, and continuously seek to streamline our processes and optimise candidate experience. You understand and embrace the big picture of what Getty Images does, and you understand how your work fits into our goals and strategy. You know what best-in-class recruiting looks like, and we want you to bring that knowledge and those connections to our wider Global Talent Acquisition team.
Your Next Challenge:
- Partner with local leadership to strategically approach and have accountability for all hiring across EMEA with scope to work in our AMER and APAC regions as required.
- Develop and implement creative, effective, and data-driven recruiting strategies, including mastering the basics of competitive intelligence, researched-based candidate pipeline development, and event strategy.
- Provide candidates with the best possible experience, driving them to view Getty Images one as one of the best places to work globally.
- Partner with HRBP’s in recruiting top talent in local markets across EMEA.
- Partner with the wider business and HR leadership to strategically approach and then execute all level hiring across the EMEA region (Predominantly London, Paris, Munich, Milan, Stockholm, Istanbul, Tel Aviv, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Dubai).
- Work with hiring managers (Marketing, Finance, Legal, HR, etc.) to develop and implement effective recruiting strategies – this includes competitive intelligence, candidate pipeline development, event strategy and proactive network generation.
- By partnering with managers, implement a dual responsibility in proactive recruitment for teams.
- Partner with a diverse set of internal customers to identify position requirements and key competencies needed to obtain business results.
- Manage entire recruiting life cycle including: sourcing, managing the internal interviewing process, closing candidates and providing data and analysis as needed.
- Utilise a rigorous interview process to ensure talent quality: conduct engaging kick-off meetings, ensure all interviewers have a clear understanding of the role and focus areas, and effectively debrief all interviewers.
- Create a seamless and positive experience for prospective candidates.
- Champion initiatives to increase diversity pools within the hiring process, particularly female, gender-nonbinary, people of colour / BAME, LGBTQIA, and disabled communities.
- Manage our recruiting platforms, including ATS (Lever), LinkedIn Recruiter, AI powered scheduling tool, and the various integrations.
- Develop robust and Diversity & Inclusion sourcing strategies to capture and grow diverse candidate pools.
- Build, cultivate and maintain a robust and diverse network of partners and candidates.
- Plan/schedule Project Management activities for the Talent Acquisition team to ensure completion of project tasks (short and long term), provide active and direct guidance, and collaborate with the team to execute the project within constraints. And also have the ability and experience of working with and driving cross functional, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to plan/schedule/collaborate with Global team to make effective decision, delegate tasks on cross-functional projects to ensure completion of project tasks.
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, with at least 4 years in-house.
- Desire to educate and evangelise recruiting best practices throughout the company.
- “No job too big, no job too small” attitude — you will be accountable for all levels of hiring, from entry level to Director.
- High sense of urgency and ability to prioritise Talent Acquisition needs.
- Experience recruiting and managing dispersed teams across EMEA, AMER and APAC.
- Experience with project management tools.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in a language in addition to English is desirable (preferably French).
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12178384/
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.