Sales Operation Technical Support Specialist
Sales – Sales Operations /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who you are:
Getty Images Inc. is looking for a Sales Support Specialist to support our Sales Support Managers globally, in assisting internal and external enquiries & requests. Successful candidates will be able to quickly assess incoming cases and prioritize according to urgency, review data and assess systematic processes. The Sales Support Specialist will closely interact with colleagues in the Sales and Service organization.
Collectively, Global Sales Support are the primary contact for resolving, troubleshooting and researching website queries and system issues elevated from the sales staff and external customers.
Your next challenge:
- Assist our Sales Support Managers to ensure global sales offices are successfully equipped to support customers and drive revenue
- Respond to internal queries and requests for assistance
- Identify and prioritze problems
- Troubleshoot issues, coordinating with IT and other business groups to resolve problems as necessary
- Manage inbound requests for custom offerings and products
- Review and confirm asset status
- Interogating asset history reports against pricing thresholds
- Interface internal and external contacts to deliver an efficent service
- Assist with requests for custom billing codes
- Support model release search and delivery
- Project support to improve model release archives
- Liase with offshore production partners to deliver non-standard sales requests
Strategic Deal Support:
Billing and agency support:
What you'll need:
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems (preferably Salesforce)
- Excellent MS Office skils
- Clear communicator
- Digital content experience, understanding of file formats and Photoshop
- Some experience in customer service/technical support role for software and hardware issues
- Experience and understanding of Mac and PC platforms
- Solid experience troubleshooting and resolving firewalls, network, and operating systems issues of web technology, brand sites and on-line services
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with licensing business perferred
- Some experience working in a regional environment with wider global impact and network
- Knowledge and experience of Getty Images products and services
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.