Manager, Benefits (6-12 Month Contract)
Human Resources – Compensation and Benefits
Help us move the world with images!
Getty is embarking on its next wave of innovation in visual storytelling and how to put the perfect image or video in our customer’s hands, be it for a society-changing headline or a brand’s next big campaign—truly moving the world with images.
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is the starting point for our customers imagery search. Customers are confident that they are going directly to the best source of content, and that Getty's search engine will surface only the most relevant content to them and have the tools they need to refine and explore creatively.
Our customers will be able to communicate effortlessly with Getty Images, in their quest to find the right imagery. Using text, voice, or visual channels, they will have the ability to describe their content needs creatively and thoroughly. Getty Images' search will eliminate the barrier that exists between a creative art director and a technical researcher.
Your Next Challenge:
· Create and drive benefits programs grounded in competitive practice and operational excellence that supports attracting and retaining a talented and engaged workforce.
· Effective program manager (with a prioritized focus on mental health and wellness) who will partner with our HR Business Partners to roll programs out.
· Lead annual benefits costing and design efforts, including regular plan reviews in partnership with our benefits brokers and benefit providers. Evaluate administrative costs and pricing of benefits and recommend strategies to provide competitive and cost-effective offerings.
· Direct management of health & welfare providers to maximize service levels for plan management and participants while negotiating favorable contract terms and conditions. In partnership with the internal procurement team, lead contract negotiations and renewals with vendors.
· Develop compelling communication plans and programs to ensure employees have a clear understanding of the company’s benefits and wellness offerings and drive participation and awareness.
· Manage strong cross-functional relationships with payroll, finance, legal, compliance, communications, IT and other HR colleagues including the global HR team.
· Demonstrate a strong customer-focused mindset while ensuring adherence to policies and service delivery.
· Leverage global benefits broker relationships to provide support to regional HR business partners. Own the global brokerage vendor relationship to ensure consistent standards across all regions.
· Coordinate with legal counsel to ensure all benefit programs are in compliance with applicable regulatory and legislative requirements, including but not limited to ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, and ACA.
· Advice on 401(k) and pension plans including coordination of plan testing (Form 5500), plan design, administration and committee reviews.
· Develop, maintain, and oversee policy and program development, including those related to the Company’s various paid time off offerings.
· Oversee and manage benefits budget globally.
· Mentor and coach more junior team members.
What you'll need:
· Minimum 7 years of progressive Benefits management experience with a global employer.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
· Skilled collaborator, managing partnerships with vendors, internal stakeholders and outside consultants to achieve results.
· Able to take initiative, effective at prioritizing multiple projects, and comfortable working in a deadline-oriented environment.
· Analytical thinker with strong financial and quantitative skills to conduct research, analyze data and solve complex problems through fact-based decision making.
· Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong coaching, development and overall leadership skills.
· Knowledge of benefits laws and regulations including IRS code, ERISA, PPACA, COBRA, HIPAA.
Locations for Seattle or New York are preferred.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.