Senior Manager/Director, Partner Success: Channel Partnerships
San Francisco /
Sales – Business Development /
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 440 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Senior Manager/Director, Partner Success: Channel Partnerships (this role can be fully remote)
Location: San Francisco
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will
initially work from home, until such a time we open our offices. At the time of the
local office opening, employees and managers will partner to determine the work
site location in line with our Flexible working policy
Who You Are:
- Are you are well established in your career as a commercial leader working across digital media, content, platforms, tools and technology, and live and breathe the industries you work with? Are you ready to add significant value to fast-paced and growing partners where establishing and developing long term strategic relationships and supporting a solutions orientated approach to your partners is at the forefront of your day-to-day? If so, we believe that this will be a wonderful opportunity!
- We seek a key commercial leader within the global channel partnerships team, your objectives will be to provide our partners with the highest level of strategic influence, matched with developing the commercial strategy within the team, pulling in expertise across various internal departments at Getty Images to deliver solutions and results.
Your Next Challenge:
- Drive new revenue streams within existing partners.
- We work closely with Strategic Development and establish, develop and drive long term relationships with high growth potential partners and leads.
- We work with Partner Operations team to ensure perfect balance of commercial and operational excellence.
- Ability to identify faster growing newer partners and drive success.
- Oversight of renewals with partner managers, supporting commercially and driving conversations indirectly as a support.
- Over and above passion and curiosity for the industries of our partners and an acute ability to communicate and share findings with team and business.
- Uses data and insights to know partner and user behaviour in detail, in turn providing insights to senior GI management on partner landscape.
- We care about and put partners at the heart of everything they do, living and breathing their strategy, acting as a consultative support for their business, pushing for and driving internal support for gaining more access to insights e.g., content, search, technical improvements for their partners.
What You'll Need:
- We are looking for 10+ years’ experience with proven results in strategic partnership or key client development, specifically C-suite teamwork and proven credibility.
- Outgoing, proactive self-starter attitude - able to hit the ground running and push agenda.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- A creative, solutions oriented and analytical mind, attention to detail, curiosity and a strong desire to learn.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email across multiple international locations and time zones.
- Ability to vocally and written represent our brand, content and company.
- Transparent and having the ability to work and thrive in a team-based environment.
- Platform, creative tools, ad tech industry expertise a plus.
- This role can be fully remote!
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.