Business Development Manager, Strategic Partner Accounts - Los Angeles, USA
Los Angeles /
Sales – Account Management /
Who We Are:
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Business Development Manager, Strategic Partner Accounts - Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
Who You Are:
- You are an experienced and confident Business Development Manager who is eager to work with some of Getty Images’ largest and top billing accounts. You are proactive, well organised and are motivated in seeing your accounts grow. You love talking to existing clients about new opportunities where you can improve their accounts and engage them to realize their full potential across multiple products. You would be the day-to-day contact for key assigned accounts and are responsible for generating revenue by developing custom solutions with Getty Images’ products and services. You are comfortable with bold sales targets and are motivated to find account opportunity development, thus crafting future revenue within the existing client bases. You develop and foster strong, long-lasting and positive relationships with your key account partners and executive sponsors.
Your Next Challenge:
- Grows existing assigned accounts by understanding their business needs and issues and devising effective sales strategies to identify larger opportunities and make recommendations to drive increased account activity through phone, email and chat.
- Handles all aspects of the renewal process for Key Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure.
- Engages with customers to build opportunities, deepening relationships through customer-facing closing activities.
- Encourages and educates customers to self-serve appropriately.
- Coordinates the involvement of internal personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to reach objectives, trouble-shoot issues, and meet customers' expectations.
- Fosters internal relationships with cross-functional partners in all departments
- Enters accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
What You'll Need:
- Degree in relevant field preferred
- Desired 3 years relevant Account Management experience in this field
- Travels to onsite client meetings
- Ability to present solutions, persuade, negotiate and close a sale
- Knowledge/use of MS Office Tools and preferable the MS CRM system
- Advanced computer literacy (Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.