Production Sales Account Executive - Los Angeles (14935)
Los Angeles /
Sales – Production Sales /
NOTICE: Please be aware that Getty Images has been the target of a phishing campaign. If you receive an invitation to interview for a position from an individual claiming to be an HR Manager or Recruiter, validate that their email address ends in @gettyimages.com. No one from Getty Images will contact you without this specific email address. Additionally, if anyone asks you to contact them with Telegram, please be advised we do not use this tool for our recruiting process and you should disregard these requests. If you are connected by any of these individuals, please do not provide any information and report them immediately to LinkedIn. As a reminder, all career opportunities can be found here.
Production Sales Account Executive - Los Angeles
Duration: Permanent - Remote Hybrid
Location: Los Angeles
Who You Are:
You are an experienced and confident Account Executive who is eager to work with some of Getty Images’ largest and top billing accounts in the Production community. You have heavy experience in television and/or deep broadcast industry knowledge. You are proactive, well organized and motivated in seeing your clients succeed and revenue grow. The role is pivotal in client negotiations, pricing agreements and relationship development. Client interaction is at the highest decision-making level to position Getty Images as the ultimate value provider of content across all products and services. Proven pipeline management and forecasting skills. Strong networking, communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills.
Your Next Challenge:
- Develops existing and new business revenue streams as it relates to all Getty Images products and services.
- Leverages shown experience and contacts across the North America television and broadcast production community.
- Identifies and engages companies, divisions and individuals to develop mutually beneficial agreements and working relationships.
- Navigates customer meetings, industry events and client networking opportunities.
- Uses Salesforce diligently to track account opportunities and pipeline; follows up on customer service issues as appropriate; fulfills management reporting requirements; mentors other sales employees.
- Develops sales approaches and solutions which lead to increased penetration and share of market.
- Identifies and communicates the value proposition for key strategic accounts and handles the customer effectively through the sales cycle.
- Works in collaboration with sales partners and colleagues in other segments/departments to define and implement account strategies and analysis where appropriate.
What you'll need:
- You have 5+ years relevant sales and/or content licensing experience.
- Outstanding written and communications skills, comfortable negotiating up to C-suite level executives.
- Ability and skills to travel to onsite client meetings for presentations and face-to-face interactions.
- Experience finding and closing new business opportunities, and customer relationship management.
- Proven pipeline management closing and forecasting skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office tools
- Experienced in CRM (preferably Salesforce) as a platform for all customer transactional and data capture.
- Strong networking skills and persuasive negotiator, ability to hold value and close deals.
- Must be able to cultivate and maintain relationships via telephone, email and in-person.
Nice to have:
- Strong television or broadcast industry experience and knowledge.
- Experience in television distribution, development or related.
Mental and Physical Demands
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 440 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.