Technical Account Manager
Los Angeles /
Product – Product Management /
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for ensuring successful implementation, usage and operations of our Enterprise Solution Product suite. The incumbent must be comfortable with technical discussions and working collaboratively across the organization including with sales, product and operations teams.
This position will be scheduled for a 30 - 35 hour work week on a contract basis with the potential to go permanent and be brought on as a full time employee.
The role will assist in all aspects of day-to-day servicing of customers for the Getty Images Media Manager (hosted digital asset management solution and publicity distribution), API and other delivery mechanisms and platform tools including the Getty Images Plugins suite and Mobile applications. Activities include: initial set up, implementation and integration, integration optimization questions, client training, and ongoing maintenance and operational support. This role is responsible for having an ongoing post sales customer relationship to ensure adoption and use of Getty Images Enterprise Solution products.
The role will occasionally support the sales team in pitches to provide the technical expertise and mentorship around the implementation, work-flows and benefits of the tools and services for the customer.
Do you have a demonstrate a passion for technology with the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences about the product as well as the ability to lead configuration, integration and training for a customer?
You are results focused, organized, and can demonstrate both Getty Images product knowledge and technical acumen when talking to a customer. They enjoy the challenge of digging through a tough problem to solve it or identifying innovative ways of accomplishing customer goals and identifying new insights to surface to the product organization.
Your Next Challenge:
- Serve as an advisor and key contact for customer integrations across all GI products and services (MMS, API, Plugins, Mobile Apps, Collaboration tools such as Boards and other delivery systems and workflow tools, & new products)
- We serve as customer advocate to improve the use of GI products in customer workflows to drive business goals
- Become a recognized Getty Images Enterprise Solution Platform specialist, maintaining technical, integration and operational domain expertise.
- Stay up-to-date on the evolution of the Getty Images Enterprise Solutions and understand how to support the Enterprise Solution Sales teams on growing Key Accounts and Mid-Market customers.
- Drive strong adoption and retention of products and tools by customers through training, ongoing outreach and integration support
- Partner with our product teams to provide insights and supervise the barriers to adoption and work with product teams to help identify new functional, programmatic or improved processes to improve adoption and use.
- Promote standardization to support long-term scale of the enterprise products and operations
- Identify and proactively handle risk areas, scope and customer expectations that could impact successful delivery.
- Reports and tracks system issues and feature requests. Liaise with development team and product managers through established channels. Report status and resolution to clients.
- Supervise utilization of the product, provide reporting and trend activity feedback to demonstrate value, proactively seek to embed the product within the client business areas and expand usage organically.
- Assist clients with production services such as uploading of assets, captioning, and organizing of their material when vital.
- Some travel may be required
What you'll need:
- Desired 1-3 years proven experience in the specified field
- Extensive enterprise product consulting and integration experience, understanding of industry standard methodologies, implementation experience with enterprise platforms.
- Experience with key areas of customer enterprise workflows, including integration technologies, access control & security, and asset and metadata management.
- Shown ability to interact with all levels of an organization with technical and non-technical customers and partners
- Strong aptitude in communicating sophisticated business and technical concepts.
- A passion for continued education in new technologies and functionality, as well as to be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of teams while also being able to work independently as a self-starter on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business and/or Similar previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and time leadership skills and the ability to maintain a professional attitude even under stressful situations
- Familiarity with DAM solutions, image licensing, metadata, API integrations, working with product teams and software development.
- Proficiency in English and one or more of the following languages; French, German, Italian, Japanese,
- Experience in technical product enterprise solutions and technical client facing integrations.
Mental and Physical Demands
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.