Talent Acquisition Partner / Senior Technical Recruiter (Technology) 13311 – Seattle, USA
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition /
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Talent Acquisition Partner / Senior Technical Recruiter (Technology) – Seattle, USA
Location: Seattle, USA
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
- Getty Images is seeking a well-connected Technical (Technology) Recruiter with experience of both process and people, to source Technology roles for our team in Seattle, USA.
- This role requires an individual with a forward-thinking mentality and who thrives on making the best candidate experience imaginable.
- Working predominantly on Technology opportunities you will support our recruitment efforts across numerous functions as required. You should enjoy the autonomous nature of the role, but also be a keen and effective Recruiting teammate and provide support to other team members and partner with our HRBP’s.
- The ideal candidate will also have a curious mind that seeks to improve projects and processes accordingly.
- You will be joining a team that revels in implementing practices, systems and platforms that will continue to elevate our output/metrics.
- This is a great opportunity to be able to influence the Technology hiring landscape of a company that is at the forefront of our industry.
Who You Are:
- As a Technical Recruiter (Technology) will play an integral role within our Technology teams.
- Acting as a trusted partner to the Technology and Product leadership team you will provide talent solutions to business problems.
- You support and enjoy building long-term working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Agile, metrics driven, and tenacious by nature you can seek talent for your own roles and enjoy being a resource for best practices.
- You understand and adopt the Getty Images big picture, and you understand how your work fits into our goals and strategy.
- You’re an outstanding Talent Sourcer, maximising your network, internal partners’ networks, and that of our employees. You may occasionally find a hire through a posting or an agency, but you’d rather pull a rabbit out of your hat and show us just how engaged you are in the Seattle Tech community by filling the pipeline with your own network.
- You know what outstanding Tech recruiting looks like, and we want you to bring that knowledge and those connections to our team and the 400+Technology function.
Your Next Challenge:
- Partner closely with key Hiring Managers across Tech and Product to strategically approach and then execute mid-to-senior level Tech hiring across the United States and Canada specifically Seattle, Calgary, Toronto, NYC and Madison, WI.
- Develop and implement creative, effective, and data driven recruiting strategies, including mastering the basics of competitive intelligence, researched-based candidate pipeline development, and event strategy.
- Drive positive candidate engagement and excellent candidate experience, driving them to view Getty Images as a best place to work.
What You'll Need:
- Proven experience within the Talent Acquisition function.
- “No job too big, no job too small” attitude and demonstrable experience recruiting and sourcing high volume talent (ideally at medium-to-large size tech companies and/or start-ups).
- High sense of urgency and ability to prioritize Recruiting needs.
- Consistent track record recruiting, sourcing tope tech talent (full-stack, front and back-end Engineering, Product, Data Science, Data Analytics, and UI/UX).
- Ability to educate and evangelize recruiting best practices, including Diversity recruiting with Hiring Mangers to prioritize talent acquisition needs.
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.