Broadcast Account Manager (6 Months FTC)
Sales – Business Development /
Several false job solicitations are circulating via email and social media purporting to be official Getty Images communications. While our staff may initially contact you via social media if your experience is relevant to a posted role, we will never issue job offers or request personal financial information via social media. Further, all outreach will include the Getty Images’ employee email and phone contact. As a reminder, all career opportunities can be found here.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 440 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
You are a dedicated Salesperson who is well organised, self-motivated and has a proven record of success in delivering against targets. As an excellent communicator, you will be able to engage and establish trust quickly as well as having the ability to flex your style you will fit yourself into the Getty Images team and job role seamlessly, bringing confidence and trust to customer's, and being a positive influence with your colleagues.
Who You Are:
You are a dedicated Salesperson who is well organised, self-motivated and has a consistent track record of success in delivering against targets. You will be able to demonstrate within your current role your expertise in developing client relationships and growing accounts to realise their full potential across multiple products. As an excellent communicator, you will be able to engage and build rapport quickly with all levels of clients and colleagues alike. By flexing your style, you will fit yourself into the Getty Images team and job role seamlessly, at all times bringing confidence and trust to customer's and being a positive influence with your colleagues.
Your Next Challenge:
- Day-to-day contact for all customers spending over $250K USD and partner with Key Account Executives on strategic growth opportunities.
- ‘Hunt’ for new revenue opportunities from within the existing customer portfolio.
- Drive consumption of committed deals through onboarding, mid-year check-ins and new user expansion.
- Understand content gaps in the current deal structure that results in loss of share.
- Identify customer intelligence from day-to-day contacts that will point Key Account Executives towards new development opportunities (custom solutions, new initiatives, etc.).
- Support and run renewals.
- Demonstrate end to end workflow for content production to advise KAE on how to drive workflow improvements and deal stickiness (TV Production PAs, DAM requirements, etc.)
- Handle all day-to-day project level discovery, quotes and negotiations on ALC or new committed deals (delegating to Customer Support Associates (CSA’s) where appropriate).
- Early understanding of new end client relationships with agencies to support more specific pitches and new contact referrals with Key Account Executives.
- Use all products and services to build new segment customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
- Support addition of new products – such as Custom Solutions – and leads clients through new processes.
- Has strong internal relationships and uses them to bring solutions to client challenges, particularly as it pertains to specific assets.
- Ability to handle sophisticated conversations appropriately.
- Facilitate face-to-face meetings with clients and reinforce relationships.
- Embrace a strong Obligation to Care.
What You'll Need:
- Experience selling to Broadcasters, Production Companies and Film Companies.
- Broadcast Industry knowledge and a total understanding of the end to end television production process is a crucial component of the role.
- Positive relationship building skills and experience in developing accounts to improve revenue.
- Proven Sales and Account Management experience within a fast-paced organisation.
- Has proven success in building business revenue within existing accounts.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Has demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects; must have strong organisation skills.
- Proficient knowledge of all MS Office tools.
- Proven closing and forecasting skills.
- Able to build cross-functional relationships vital to delivering revenue results.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills.
- English, Spanish and French written and spoken skills required
Due to the current conditions of Covid-19, this key position will work from home until further notice.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.