Key Account Executive (13938) - Sales - New York
New York /
Sales – Account Management /
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced and confident Account Manager/Executive who is eager to work with some of Getty Images’ largest and top billing accounts. You are proactive, well organized and are motivated in seeing your accounts grow. You love talking to existing clients about new opportunities where you can improve their accounts and engage them to realize their full potential across multiple products.
You would be the day-to-day contact for key assigned accounts and are responsible for generating revenue by developing custom solutions with Getty Images’ products and services. You are comfortable with aggressive sales targets and are motivated to find account opportunity development, thus creating future revenue within the existing client bases. You develop and foster strong, long-lasting and positive relationships with your key account partners and executive sponsors. You are also comfortable hunting for new business, through mainly self-generated leads and opportunities.
Your Next Challenge:
- Grow existing assigned accounts by understanding their business needs and issues and devising effective sales strategies to identify larger opportunities and make recommendations to drive increased account activity through phone, email and chat.
- Hunt and develop new business in the corporate market.
- Handle all aspects of the renewal process for Key Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure.
- Engage with customers to build opportunities, deepening relationships through customer-facing closing activities.
- Encourage and educate customers to self-serve appropriately.
- Coordinate the involvement of internal personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to reach objectives, trouble-shoot issues, and meet customers' expectations.
- Cultivate internal relationships with cross-functional partners in all departments.
- Enter accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
What you'll need:
- Strong background in Account Management and new business development.
- Impeccable written and communications skills, comfortable negotiating up to C-suite level executives.
- Must have the ability to present solutions, persuade, negotiate and close a sale.
- Ability and skills to travels to onsite client meetings for presentations and face-to-face interactions.
- Experience finding and closing new business opportunities, and customer relationship management.
- Demonstrated pipeline management closing and forecasting skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills.
- Sophisticated digital literacy (Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Knowledge/use of MS Office Tools and preferable the MS CRM system.
- Strong networking skills and persuasive negotiator, ability to hold value and close deals.
- Must be able to foster and maintain relationships via telephone, email and in-person.
Mental and Physical Demands
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.