Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Partner
New York /
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition /
Who We Are:
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: New York, USA (Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office).
Start Date: ASAP
Getty Images seeks a Talent Acquisition Partner / Recruiter with strong experience of working across a plethora of functions, predominately non-technological positions, in the AMER / LATAM regions. This role requires an individual with a forward-thinking mindset and who thrives on making the best candidate experience imaginable. Working predominantly on AMER / LATAM opportunities, you will also support our APAC recruitment efforts as required. You should enjoy the autonomous nature of the role, but also be a keen and effective Talent Acquisition team player and provide support to our HRBP’s on recruitment matters.
The ideal candidate will also have a curious mind which seeks to improve recruitment projects and processes accordingly. You will be joining a fantastic (In my opinion!) team which endeavours to upscale practices and implement systems and platforms that will continue to elevate our output/metrics. This is a great opportunity to influence the hiring landscape of a company that is a leader in its industry.
Who You Are:
- You’re a flexible, adaptable Recruiter of both processes and people. You are a trusted partner to the team and provide talent solutions to business problems. You are agile, metrics-driven, and tenacious by nature. You can hunt talent for your own roles while managing indirect reports across AMER / LATAM and enjoy being a resource for recruiting best practices. You understand and embrace the big picture of what Getty Images does and understand how your work fits into our goals and strategy. You know what best-in-class recruiting looks like, and we want you to bring that knowledge and those connections to our global Talent Acquisition team.
Your Next Challenge:
- Partner with local leadership to strategically approach and have accountability for all hiring across the AMER / LATAM regions.
- Develop and implement creative, effective, and data-driven recruiting strategies, including mastering the basics of competitive intelligence, researched-based candidate pipeline development, and event strategy.
- Provide candidates with the best possible experience, driving them to view Getty Images as a best place to work.
- Partner with HRBPs to provide an effective end-to-end hiring process.
- You will expect to hire across functions such as Editorial, Creative, Product, Legal, HR, Finance, Marketing, and Sales & Service.
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years of experience within Talent Acquisition, with at least 2 years in-house.
- Desire to educate and evangelize recruiting best practices throughout the company.
- “No job too big, no job too small” attitude—you will be accountable for all levels of hiring, from entry level to director.
- High sense of urgency and ability to prioritize talent acquisition needs.
- Experience recruiting and managing dispersed teams across AMER / LATAM.
- Fluency in a language in addition to English is desirable (not a prerequisite).
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.