Program Manager - Toronto Remote (15062)
Toronto, Canada /
Technology – Progam Management /
Duration: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Toronto (Remote)
Who You Are:
Getty Images is hiring a Program Manager! You are solutions-driven with strong experience driving technology and infrastructure programs through cross-functional collaboration, building lasting partnerships, setting team goals, and executing against strategy. You are eager to support business growth via an ever-evolving technology strategy, optimizing our platform performance, reliability, and availability, all while effectively optimizing our costs. While you are excited about technology and infrastructure programs, you are even more passionate about the benefits these investments bring to our customers. You create simplicity out of complexity. You have a deep interest in learning more about our customers and all areas of our business, prioritizing team efforts based on impact. Most importantly, you are looking for a chance to create a measurable difference for the business!
Your Next Challenge:
- We’re looking for an experienced Program Manager to partner closely with organizational leadership to take our technology platform strategy to the next level, ensuring that we remain fully optimized for customer needs and ongoing business performance.
- Work with partners in technology and across the organization to identify and define key business problems related to our current technology platforms, and to drive alignment against goals and key performance metrics that will illustrate our success in solving them.
- Through these partnerships, develop and own program strategies and roadmaps, with clear goals and ranking of priorities for technology teams to effectively plan and deliver against.
- Build and lead cross-functional teams that deliver against key priorities, in a way that supports platform needs and that improves the company’s overarching strategies and approach.
- Lead organizational change management efforts to further establish rigor in our performance and reliability, disaster recovery, information security, data privacy, and cost management investments.
What You'll Need:
- 5 or more years of program management experience, with 3 or more years specifically focused on driving internal technology investment strategies and executing across multiple technology teams
- Experience with organizational initiatives and processes centered on improving website or software performance and reliability, disaster recovery, information security, data privacy, and/or cost management
- Technical understanding of SaaS and cloud architectures and implementations, such as AWS, required; experience with site reliability and engineering (SRE), disaster recovery (DR), and data privacy and security investments preferred
- Outstanding strategic aptitude, with a high level of maturity and confidence in working with senior management and executives
- Outstanding organization and communication skills, both written and verbal, to consistently communicate plans and business benefits, drive awareness, collaborate with partners and communicate status
- Experience developing a visible prioritization framework that enables clear and consistent decision making
- Strong bias for action; ability to balance multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience building technology solutions using lean agile methodologies
- Experience with change management theory and application
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Benefits at Getty Images
We provide comprehensive health and dental benefits through Manulife Financial. Extended Health Care provides protection against the high cost of prescription drugs, medical supplies, and professional services not covered by your provincial health care plan. Dental coverage is provided at various percentages and includes preventative, restorative, endodontic, and orthodontic services for adults and children. Premiums for you and your family are 100% paid for by Getty Images.
Time off Work/life balance is important to us
Getty Images has a Flexible Time Off(FTO) program that allows you to take off as much time as you need as long as you are meeting your deliverables. We support new mothers by topping upEI benefits to 100% of your base salary for 16 weeks of maternity leave. New fathers receive 4 weeks of paid leave without reducing the mother’s share of parental leave.
Company Paid Holidays
Employees enjoy company-paid holidays for each of our global locations.
Disability and Life Insurance
When serious illness, disease or accident strikes, gain peace of mind from the financial stability provided by life and disability coverage. Getty Images offers Short-Term and Long-Term Disability plans that paya portion of your salary if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
Employee Assistance Program
Everyone faces challenging and stressful events in their lives. Access professional and confidential assistance whenever you need it, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Employees and their family members can receive counseling for any issue –whether it’s a first step in dealing with a potentially serious problem (e.g. grief, depression, addiction, etc.), or managing everyday challenges(e.g. financial, parenting, work-related stress, etc.).
Group RRSP Matching Program
Save for retirement by making contributions consistently and conveniently through payroll deductions. Plus, Getty Images will match 100% of your contributions, up to a maximum of 3% of your base salary!
Learning & Growth
We value continuous learning and development to help everyone develop their skills. Enjoy mentorship, curated training & more.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 496,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 495 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behavior and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or submitting an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.