Associate Manager, Regional Marketing – Bangkok (Hybrid worksite)
Marketing – Regional Marketing /
NOTICE: Please be aware that Getty Images has been the target of a phishing campaign. If you receive an invitation to interview for a position from an individual claiming to be an HR Manager or Recruiter, validate that their email address ends in @gettyimages.com. No one from Getty Images will contact you without this specific email address. Additionally, if anyone asks you to contact them with Telegram, please be advised we do not use this tool for our recruiting process and you should disregard these requests. If you are connected by any of these individuals, please do not provide any information and report them immediately to LinkedIn. As a reminder, all career opportunities can be found here.
We are looking for a strong product marketer that can help communicate our brand and product vision, and arm our sales team with the tools, resources, and materials they need to be successful. This position is responsible for executing B2B marketing activities required to meet Getty Images business objectives in South-East Asia. Key responsibilities include event management, content marketing, sales collateral, and demand generation. This position reports to the Regional Marketing Manager and involves occasional travel within Thailand and internationally.
The Associate Manager position is an individual contributor role, joining a small but dynamic marketing team. The ideal candidate will be able to learn quickly and work independently, taking the responsibility for marketing initiatives end to end. A strong ROI acumen is a must, with an ability to follow a measurement framework and report on regional marketing activities.
At Getty Images, we are proud to be moving the world with images. By joining, you’ll have an opportunity to work with colleagues and creative professionals around the globe immersed in a great company culture.
Sounds ideal? Then Getty Images is the place for you!
Key Responsibilities / Your Next Challenge
· Manage events with an eye to generate sales leads: conferences, customer roundtables, industry and partner event activations, client entertainment events and webinars. Includes collateral, event logistics, and post-event reports
· Work with regional and global marketing teams and an in-house designer to develop and execute creative, visually-driven demand generation campaigns on a small budget, managing campaign logistical requirements and budget allocation
· Lead generation for sales teams to deliver on specific business growth priorities, using a combination of industry partnership opportunities, desk research and content marketing
· Work with global marketing and creative research teams to find unique ways to share visual trends with our customers for thought leadership and demand generation
· Produce sales collateral, predominantly digital, with the support of an in-house designer, and maintain an active library of sales tools in the sales enablement portal site
· Manage content marketing commitments with industry partners: maintain a content calendar, provide content, track engagement and capture leads
· Conduct customer research and competitive analysis as required and solicit customer feedback to continuously improve the customer experience; be an advocate for customer in decisions where multiple stakeholders’ objectives must be met
· Support the marketing team with other daily tasks as required
· Other duties/assignments/projects assigned by your management
Who you are
This is a standalone marketing role in Thailand, working within a larger team across APAC. To be successful in this role, the candidate should be capable of working independently and be self-motivated to manage projects and drive campaign performance, while also a team player, working within a dynamic team across the APAC region. This person will work closely with the local sales teams to contribute to the revenue target, so strong communication & interpersonal skills are a must.
At Getty Images, our mission is to build a workplace that’s open, diverse, and inclusive. If you are someone with a growth mindset, love to work collaboratively, drive outcomes with a genuine passion for visual content – join our team!
What You’ll Need
· Proactive, can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must
· Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in marketing
· Fluent Thai speaker with a confidence to communicate in English (will be reporting to an English-speaking Marketing Manager located in Hong Kong and Senior Marketing Manager located in Sydney)
· Strong event management experience both virtual and physical events
· Confident with copywriting for digital and print collateral
· Strong project management skills and ability to perform under pressure
· Experience and confidence in end-to-end marketing campaign management
· Excellent interpersonal skills and oral & written communication skills for stakeholder relationship management. Good planning and organisational skills, enabling stakeholder knowledge to be effectively disseminated and shared within team, and acted on in future interactions
· Genuine passion for visual content
· You live in the proximity to our Getty Images Bangkok office(https://goo.gl/maps/uNdceTHYRWPVudWJA)
Nice to Have
· Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing or related field is preferred
· Demonstratable experience using marketing automation and CRM platforms (Salesforce)
· Clear understanding of the principles of business-to-business marketing and digital product distribution
· Previous experience in a sales or ad agency environment will be advantageous
· Experience working in international company(s) or overseas experience
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 440 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.