Recruiting Coordinator (Talent Acquisition) - New York, USA
New York /
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition /
Who We Are:
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Recruiting Coordinator (Talent Acquisition) - New York, USA
Location: New York, USA (Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office).
At Getty Images, our images move hearts, minds and opinions; they power commerce, ideas and perceptions. We are keenly aware that every day, our business affects individuals and society on many levels. Joining Getty Images means you’ll be helping us move the world with images.
Who You Are:
- Getty Images is seeking an exceptionally talented Recruiting Coordinator to join our fast-paced Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will be part of a small, best-in-class team that supports Getty’s Technology and Product engineering recruiting efforts. You will work with a team of top-flight recruiters, hiring managers, and global HR professionals.
- As a Coordinator, you’ll own scheduling, candidate and hiring manager engagement, reporting, recruiting operations and events. You will also drive process improvement and sourcing strategy execution for early career talent across our business. You’re an organizational guru, you work effectively with both internal and external clients, you possess superb communication skills, and you have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a phenomenal organization of diverse hardworking individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
Your Next Challenge:
- Responsibility for interview scheduling and coordinating onsite interviews, focusing on providing best in class candidate experiences.
- Support the recruiting team in Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics reporting.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, HR, and Business Stakeholders to plan and manage recruiting events, from brainstorming to logistical execution.
- Assist with new hire onboarding
- Support Getty Images' "employer of choice" position and facilitate a customer-focused candidate recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Educate others and evangelize recruiting best practices.
- Build Getty Images' employer brand by engaging with the community during networking events, meet-ups, career fairs, conferences etc.
What You'll Need:
- Proven experience within a recruiting organization (agency or corporate), preferably in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruitment (from sourcing, screening, interviewing, offering and closing candidates).
- Prior experience working with recruitment software and reporting.
- Proven track record of gaining trust and respect of the business by consistently demonstrating confidentiality, sound critical thinking skills and placing the highest level of value on the internal and external customer.
- Solid sense of collaboration and ability to collaborate cross-functionally, while balancing the need to work independently to drive individual results.
- Ability to work with internal partners and candidates throughout the organization and influence appropriately.
- Ability to advise, persuade, and negotiate at all levels.
- Strong written communication and account management skills and customer focus.
- Proficiency with or the ability to learn our systems: Lever ATS, Workday, Textio and LinkedIn Recruiter.
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12178384/
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.