Sales Coach/Trainer - AMER/LATAM (15457)
Sales – Sales Enablement /
Location: This role can be based out of North America or LATAM
Who You Are:
- You are a highly skilled sales training professional who is also, ideally, a formally qualified coach. You have been a high-performing sales professional and have proven themselves in a high-stakes commercial environment. You see selling as an art that can always be improved upon and are passionate about helping others to master their craft.
- You’re a credible self-starter with a comprehensive understanding of Getty Images’ target growth segments, products and processes (or are willing to put in the work to get up to speed quickly). You’re able to establish rapport with both new hires and experienced, highly-tenured reps, recognizing the importance of cultural sensitivity in doing so.
- You understand that coaching and training require distinct abilities. As a coach, you understand that the best solutions for sales challenges come from the coachee. You also understand that some sales reps might not feel they need coaching, so you prioritize asking pertinent coaching questions crafted to surface insights they can implement straight away.
- As a trainer you think strategically, consulting with collaborators to identify priority areas for skills development and then, with that input, crafting and delivering engaging, stimulating content to address identified gaps.
- You’re skilled at establishing relationships, can move quickly and are willing to experiment. This is an environment that is rarely the same from one week to the next but is one in which the right individual can thrive.
- You’re connected with the outside world, making time to learn from other learning and enablement authorities and bringing that insight in-house for the benefit and improvement of the team.
Your Next Challenge:
- We are looking for an experienced sales coach/trainer to join our global Sales and Service Enablement team. Your specific remit will be the Key Account, Field Sales and Customer Success teams in our AMER and LATAM regions but you’ll be partnering closely with your colleagues in the wider Sales Enablement and Sales Operations teams as well as the sales organization globally to drive continuous, consistent improvement in the sales skills of all reps irrespective of location
- Continuing the implementation of our sales coaching programme, targeting a regular cadence of customer-meeting focused coaching with each rep.
- Keeping tabs on sales and service tools, techniques and resources to keep our teams’ skills sharp
- Creating classroom or online training as needed to address gaps identified through the coaching process and/or leveraging existing training where it already exists
- Building and sustaining a culture of commitment to learning and development across the regions
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years relevant work experience in a SaaS environment
- Proven commercial sales and customer-facing experience, preferably to senior sales or Line manager level
- Relevant coaching experience working with sales reps and/or managers to improve skills and enhance results
- Proven experience as a trainer with demonstrated ability to leverage adult learning techniques.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- To be a driven, self-starting team player able to prioritize and manage activities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation, assertiveness and influencing skills within all levels in the organization including senior leadership
- Proven track record of forming and maintaining positive business relationships
- The ability to work autonomously and remotely from direct line management and/or your peers and colleagues
- Proven history of improving sales or service performance through coaching
- Big plus if you have Business level Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills
- Formal coaching qualification from a recognized coaching body (ICF, IAC, EMCC etc.) nice to have
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Benefits at Getty Images
We provide Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance for you and your family. We partner with Meritain (An Aetna Company), and CVS Caremark to provide you with two options for medical coverage - a POS plan and an HSA-qualified (Health Savings Account) Plan. The POS plan comes with a $200 per year Getty Images contribution to an FSA account. If you enroll in the HSA plan, Getty Images will give you $1400-$2400 per year to spend on any qualified health expenses. Dental insurance is available through Delta Dental. Vision Insurance is available through VSP. All full-time employees working at least 25 hours per week will become eligible for health benefits the 1st of the month following their date of hire. Contributions to health care accounts are prorated based on the date of hire. For more information on these benefits, you may request an electronic copy of our Benefits Guide.
Time off Work/life balance is important to us
We provide flexible time off and 10 sick days each calendar year. Additionally, we pay 4 weeks of fully-paid Parental Leave for new parents, with primary caregivers eligible for an additional 8 weeks of fully-paid leave.
Company Paid Holidays
Employees enjoy company-paid holidays for each of our global locations.
Disability and Life Insurance
We automatically enroll and pay for Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) up to 2 times your annual salary. We also provide you with fully paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Employee Assistance Program
Employees have access to free, confidential assistance for everyday problems such as stress management, financial coaching, marital or family issues, substance abuse, occupational problems, and referrals for legal, childcare, and eldercare services. Employees can seek additional discounts on other wellness activities such as travel, gym memberships, and sports! Through our EAP services, employees are also eligible for 3 free counseling visits and life coaching sessions.
Start saving for retirement! Getty Images matches up to 4% of your deferred compensation, with immediate vesting – that means all of Getty Images employer match money is automatically yours – with no waiting period!
Learning & Growth
We value continuous learning and development to help everyone develop their skills. Enjoy mentorship, curated training & more.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 496,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 495 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behavior and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or submitting an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.