Business Development Manager - Arabic and English Speaking (Dubai) 
Marketing & Revenue – EMEA Sales /
Fixed Term /
Business Development Manager
Duration: Fixed Term
Workstation: Hybrid (Less than 50% in the office)
Who You Are:
- Getty Images Middle East is looking for a Business Development Manager to seek out and develop new revenue streams within target segments and customers as it relates to Getty Images’ commercial strategy and all its products and services, enabling sustainable financial growth.
Your Next Challenge:
- Build a target list of leads in the corporate, sport and entertainment sectors and track down opportunities.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements, including interactions with our competitors.
- Sell to these leads, building lasting professional relationships with new contacts up to C-suite level by proposing solutions or bundles of solutions that meet their needs.
- Demonstrate consistent daily habits of progressing leads through sales stages including implementing detailed next steps for each opportunity.
- Demonstrate a strategic approach to developing the target segment or customer, looking beyond short-term targets to build a pipeline of sufficient size to exceed budget.
- Implement business strategy across the target segment whether cross-selling, upselling, discount management, successfully raising pricing or bringing new, fee-based products or features to market.
- Author detailed selling plans minimum twice yearly, outlining specific targets, contact strategy, KPIs for success and points of adjustment.
- Consistently deliver required business reports accurately and on time
- Meet required monthly Salesforce CRM KPIs.
- Upload a forecast (Outlook) that is +/-10% of what is delivered in the month.
- Attend industry events to stay ahead of industry and sector trends and mirror our products and solutions in line with the trends identified
What You'll Need:
- Sell in a systematic, methodological way using a process driven approach.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (both spoken and written – Level C1 and above).
- Demonstrated experience in selling in Saudi Arabia.
- Demonstrated experience in working with corporates, luxury brands, sports rights holders, major event organisers and sponsors.
- Experience using Salesforce or equivalent CRM system.
- Experience of and comfort with Salesforce Engage, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, or equivalent tools.
- Competent in use of Excel and other reporting tools
- Skilled networker, able to reach senior and C-suite contacts.
- Demonstrated experience in working to KPIs
- Effective, influential communicator with strong interpersonal skills able to engage effectively through all media, from in-person to virtual.
- Collaborates effectively with internal Getty Images SMEs and colleagues in other segments/departments.
- Sales representative experience in a SaaS or Consumer Goods environment is preferred.
- Can quickly acquire or has developed an industry understanding.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 541,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 538 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with over 10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or submitting an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.