Sales Enablement Analyst
New York /
Sales – Sales Enablement /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who you are:
You are either high-performing enablement professional who has proven themselves in a high-stakes commercial environment or you’re a current member of a Service, Customer Success or Sales teams and are interested in developing your career in the Enablement team.
You’re data-driven, organised and methodical, understanding the imperatives around the effective enablement of a sales/service organisation with a particular focus on managing our internal content. You’re a credible self-starter with either a comprehensive understanding of Getty Images systems and processes or the willingness to put in the work to get up to speed quickly.
You’re keen to get the best from the systems we have and are able to create the frameworks that will allow us to draw conclusions about/show connections between each. Specifically, you’re able to interrogate our Salesforce and Looker data to establish whether, to what extent, participation in our training programmes correlates with improvements in call conversion or time to convert. You’re happy to get your hands dirty and help with scheduling of onboarding and other training sessions to free our trainers up to train.
You consult widely (with all selling/service roles and across borders), showing an ability to work effectively as a member of our global team but you don’t limit your connections to inside Getty Images; you’re connected with the outside world, making time to learn from other enablement experts and bringing that insight in-house for the benefit of the team.
Your next challenge:
We are looking for someone with enablement or data analysis experience who is keen to bring that to bear in the Global Enablement team. Your specific remit will be to report on participation and progress of the sales, customer success and service teams globally. This reporting will be interfaced vs our goal to continuously improve their selling, serving, renewing, product and process skills and will be designed to show how/whether we’re more effectively putting the customer at the heart of what we do. You’ll also be asked to support with our other systems and to run/support enablement efforts as needed.
Roles and responsibilites:
- Maintaining the integrity of Salesforce Knowledge through efficient management of the content curation process, including a) a) integrity of current articles and b) process for new articles
- Lab reporting/administration: Provision of timely data to enable team to effectively engage with Sales and Service leadership
- Identifying the specific Sales and Service KPIs influenced by Sales Enablement training and coaching, establishing any correlation between training and subsequent on the job performance and setting a cadence for reporting globally to Sales and Service leadership
- Interrogating Salesforce and other sales reporting to track performance improvements by rep/CSA/CSM post training participation
- Scheduling all trainings, including onboarding for new hires, trainers or subject matter experts
- Reviewing the Sales Workday 90-day questionnaires for insights that might help us improve our offering
- Ensuring ongoing maintenance and evolution of the Lab Sales, Customer Success and Service training programme
- Building standard reports on training participation for managers and communicating these in a timely manner
- Managing the transition to our new Learning Management Platform as and when the proposal is approved (anticipated to be Q3 2021)
- Working with Marketing and our Sales Enablement Manager to deliver enablement onboarding & continued training of the chosen Eloqua replacement
- Seismic / Eloqua / LinkedIn Enablement: Administration of seats
What you'll need:
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Proven commercial sales experience
- Passion for turning data into insight
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Be a driven, self-starting team player able to prioritise and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of forming and maintaining positive business relationships
- The ability to work autonomously and remotely from direct line management and/or peers and colleagues
Nice to have:
- Experience in a data analyst position or similar
- Industry knowledge
- Experience working across multiple global locations
- Experience with Absorb LMS, Salesforce, Looker, Office 365 (including SharePoint), Zoom
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.