Product Specialist - Broadcasting (13600) French & English speaker
Sales – Field Sales /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Product Specialist - Broadcasting (13600) English & French speaker
Start Date: January 2021
Duration: Full Time
Location: London, UK
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
Who You Are:
- You play a supporting role between Getty Images clients, sales teams, and Product Specialist- Broadcast Archive team dedicated to maintaining and growing one or more of our prestigious offline partnerships. You interpret and fulfill clients’ requests with a customer service and problem-solving mindset to ultimately drive revenue and grow our offline video business. You are conscientious and have a high attention to detail with the ability to manage and keep track of dozens of projects simultaneously. You are eager to support initiatives which promote Diversity & Inclusion and are not afraid to bring a diverse viewpoint to your work.
Your Next Challenge:
- Create opportunities to grow the Getty Images product revenue by understanding your client’s business needs and issues and devising effective strategies.
- Engage with customers to perform detailed company and project discovery whilst deepening relationships through face-to-face meetings.
- Briefing customers on offline processes.
- Proactively identify commercial opportunities through client meetings and industry networking and pass any leads and opportunities to the Sales team.
- Performs online specific text record research. Advises clients regarding third party copyright holders.
- Works cases/opportunities and submits offline research, preview, and master requests to offline partner. Navigates and delivers results to customer.
- Consistently reviewing the assigned account base to lock in revenue opportunities.
- Manages and tracks smaller production projects.
- Work closely with the other sales teams to identify opportunities and make recommendations providing subject matter expertise and guidance.
- Cultivates and maintains expert knowledge of the product and the overall industry.
- Responsible for understanding the entire Getty product suite (company products, creative services, new technologies) and identifying opportunities to partner with other areas of the business; work cross-departmentally to achieve goals.
- Partner with subject matter experts within the business to add value to your clients by providing content solutions to help clients meet their business, marketing and communication objectives.
- Troubleshoot issues with offline clearance and delivery.
- Handles project billing.
What You’ll Need:
- Fluent French and English written and verbal ability.
- Experience in negotiating, handling high touch/large volume accounts and media knowledge.
- Experience of Working well in a team environment and as a sole contributor.
- A positive attitude with lots of initiative and the ability to work with people across all departments and industry sectors.
- Strong customer service and communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to build rapport with client contacts across all levels and drive long-term relationships. Understand their business direction; understand medium to long term goals.
- Highly organized and can handle multiple assignments, managing projects and delivery expectations to clients on tight deadlines.
- Ability to be agile, remain focused and make smart decisions in a rapidly changing, often ambiguous environment.
- Proficient to advanced computer literacy (MS Office Tools and preferably the MS CRM system or Salesforce).
- Displays consistent ability to use critical thinking.
- Customer Focus- motivated to provide excellent service.
- High accountability in achieving results.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12178384/
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.