Key Account Executive - Agency. New York, USA (13742)
New York /
Sales – Account Management /
Who We Are:
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Key Account Executive - New York, USA (13742)
Location: New York, USA
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
Who You Are:
- You are a dedicated Salesperson that is well organized, self-motivated and has a record of success in delivering against targets. You will be able to demonstrate within your current role your expertise in developing high-level client relationships and growing accounts (top down and bottom up) to realize their full potential across a broad product portfolio. As an excellent communicator you will be able to engage and build rapport quickly with all levels of clients and colleagues alike. By having the ability to flex your style you will fit yourself into the Getty Images team and job role seamlessly, at all times bringing confidence and trust to customers, and being a positive influence with your colleagues.
Your Next Challenge:
- Identify high potential revenue opportunities through market and customer profiling.
- Seek new revenue opportunities from within an existing customer portfolio.
- Negotiate contracts on new and renewal orders, large and small.
- Use cross-functional relationships to get work done efficiently.
- Develop and improve outbound proactive sales methods including customer-facing sales presentations, phone sales, teleconference presentations and client briefings at trade shows, sponsor presentations and industry events.
- Demonstrate all products and services to build new segment customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
- Move strategically internally and externally to deal with broader issues and opportunities for the accounts.
- Find creative solutions and be proactive in finding revenue opportunities.
- Prioritize all activities to maintain a balanced pipeline of deals.
What You Will Need:
- Proven direct Sales and Account Management experience within a fast-pace organization.
- Experience selling to Advertising Agencies and FTSE 100 organizations.
- Positive relationship building skills & experience of developing accounts to maximize revenue.
- Proven success in building new business revenue within existing accounts.
- A creative mind – understanding not just how to sell through but how to build a relevant desire through proactive ideation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to run multiple projects; must have strong organizational skills.
- Proficient knowledge of all MS Office tools.
- Experience in using Salesforce.
- Proven closing and forecasting skills.
- Understanding of Marketing and Advertising preferably with an interest in Digital.
- Able to build cross-functional relationships necessary to deliver revenue results.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills.
- Project management - lead/co-lead a project implementation.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12178384/
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.