Treasury Analyst (6-12 month contract )
Finance and Accounting – Treasury
Help us move the world with images!
Getty is embarking on its next wave of innovation in visual storytelling and how to put the perfect image or video in our customer’s hands, be it for a society-changing headline or a brand’s next big campaign—truly moving the world with images.
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is the starting point for our customers imagery search. Customers are confident that they are going directly to the best source of content, and that Getty's search engine will surface only the most relevant content to them and have the tools they need to refine and explore creatively.
Our customers will be able to communicate effortlessly with Getty Images, in their quest to find the right imagery. Using text, voice, or visual channels, they will have the ability to describe their content needs creatively and thoroughly. Getty Images' search will eliminate the barrier that exists between a creative art director and a technical researcher.
Who You are:
Self-motivated, with the ability to assume the initiative. You will have strongly developed interpersonal skills, be highly organised and detailed oriented. You will need to liaise with various internal and external teams across the globe. The ideal candidate will optimize and enhance processes as the role evolves, developing policies and procedures to ensure best practice adherence . This role will be brought on as contract, with terms of 6-12 months. There is opportunity for this role to become full time.
Reporting to: Treasury Senior Manager based in Dublin
• Cash Management and Forecasting: optimization of cash resources, short and long-term cash flow modelling
• Insurance and Risk Management: renewal of corporate insurance lines, certificate of insurance issuance and maintaining broker relationship.
• Bank Administration: managing banking relationships and compliance requests from our global banking network, providing access and operational support to receivables and payments teams
• Bank Fees: reporting, analysis, and control of global bank fees
• Maintenance of treasury management system records, updating coding system and preparing ad-hoc reports & presentations as required by the treasury team.
• Investor Relations: supporting the Treasurer maintaining investor relations databases, scheduling and reporting
• Ad-hoc Projects and Reporting: as required by the Treasury and wider finance teams to support overall business goals. Preparation of presentations as needed for Senior Management
What You’ll Need:
• Excellent interpersonal and comprehension skills, both oral and written
• Bachelor's degree in business or finance
• Advanced organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills. Kyriba and Hyperion experience a plus
• Spanish-speaking proficiency a plus but not required
• Experience in working within a corporate environment, preferably a multinational.
• Treasury, financial services or insurance background ideal
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment
• Solutions oriented team player
We would also consider locations for Calgary and/or Dublin
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.