Enterprise Sales Executive (15770) - Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
Marketing & Revenue – AMER Sales /
Enterprise Sales Executive - Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Who You Are:
Getty Images is looking for an individual skilled at securing net new revenue from large brands, mid-market enterprises and emerging tech companies as it relates to Getty Images’ commercial strategy and all its products and services, enabling sustainable financial growth. You are an independent self-starter sales hunter who is proactive, well-organized and motivated to develop long-term, strategic relationships. Your primary focus will be to isolate target companies, engage new contacts, and create ways with which Getty Images can bring value to their organizations through custom solutions.
Your Next Challenge:
- Identify high-potential growth companies and quickly develop relationships with decision makers through cold outreach.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements, including interactions with our competitors.
- Sell to prospect companies by proposing solutions or bundles of solutions with senior executives and C-suite decision makers to meet their needs and address difficulties.
- Demonstrate consistent daily habits of progressing sales pipeline through sales stages including implementing detailed next steps for each opportunity.
- Demonstrate a strategic approach to developing the customer, looking beyond short-term targets to build a pipeline of sufficient size to exceed budget.
- Formulate and implement a go-to-market business strategy by analyzing data and assessing market trends to cross-sell, upsell and bringing new, fee-based products or features to market.
- Coordinate the involvement of internal personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to reach objectives, trouble-shoot issues, and implement product solutions.
- Author detailed selling plans minimum twice yearly, outlining specific targets, contact strategy, KPIs for success and points of adjustment.
- Meet required monthly Salesforce CRM KPIs.
- Upload a forecast (Outlook) that is +/-10% of what is delivered in the month.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of new business development experience, selling enterprise subscriptions to marketing, technology, or product teams. Preferably from a background in image or content licensing, intellectual property or SaaS sales.
- Formal sales training (e.g. The Challenger Sale) and clear demonstration being a top individual contributor (e.g. President’s Club) highly preferred.
- Experience in educating customers on industry trends and articulating the value proposition and ROI for acquired services.
- Strong network and ability to find new connections within large and fast-growing companies. Experience with finding and establishing relationships with Fortune 1000 companies to create engagement on enterprise solution opportunities.
- Proven experience (minimum 3 years) using Salesforce or equivalent CRM system.
- Demonstrated experience of and comfort with Salesforce Engage, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, or equivalent tools.
- Well-developed time management and organization skills.
- Effective, influential communicator with strong interpersonal skills able to engage efficiently through all media, from in-person to virtual.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Travels to onsite client meetings and industry events. Ability to build and present solutions, negotiate and close the deal.
- Collaborates effectively with internal Getty Images SMEs and colleagues in other segments/departments.
$72,000 - $101,300 a year
Sales roles at Getty Images are compensated based on a number of factors, including but not limited to: qualifications, skill level, demonstrated expertise, certification, business requirements, requirements for the position, geographic location, and level of responsibility relative to the position requirements. Given these factors and others, the starting base pay range for this position can be quite broad, typically from $72,000 to $101,300. The company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any point in the future. Getty Images is committed to the health and well-being of its employees and benefits for full-time permanent employees may include participation in the company incentive program, equity, and benefits package which is inclusive of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid company holidays and time off, and paid parental leave. Visit our career site to learn more about our career opportunities and Diversity & Inclusion commitments.