Customer Success Manager, London
Sales – Customer Success /
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Customer Success Manager (CSM)
Location: London, UK
Start: Mid Summer 2021
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
Who You Are:
- The successful candidate demonstrates strong: Time management, customer listening & questioning skills, objection handling, problem solving with confident phone presentation skills and a sense of urgency.
Your Next Challenge:
- Build and implement strategies for negotiating small/medium contract renewals for an advantageous outcome for the customer’s needs whilst retaining and growing contract value.
- Own and drive the renewal process, to identify customer needs, uncover and resolve objections, and reach an on time successful closure.
- Increase overall customer growth by helping to identify growth opportunities during the contract cycle for incremental services to relevant departments.
- Handle renewal check-in as prompted by lead generation and ensure customers are set up for successful onboarding.
- Supply complete visibility to the management of your renewals and engage involvement from managers as needed.
- Provide and maintain an accurate forecast of your rolling renewals pipeline.
- Highlight business risks to your renewals accurately and execute retention strategies.
- Enter accurate information for both customer and sales data into Salesforce and related systems.
What You'll Need:
- Proven success in a Sales, Account or another role where a major focus was negotiating and retaining contracts.
- Strong negotiating and customer communication skills.
- Ability to develop strategies to improve the use of your time in a lively, dynamic environment.
- The personality and disposition to quickly gain trust and uncover a customer’s business needs to help them realise success from their contract.
- Drive to succeed in a fast-paced, performance-based, collaborative team environment.
- Previous experience using an enterprise CRM system or similar to handle sales through its stages required, past usage of Salesforce for handling your business is a plus.
- Language skills are required for this role in addition to English - with either German, Spanish, French, or Italian preferable.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12178384/
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.