HR Coordinator - New York / Hybrid (14540)
New York /
Human Resources – HR Assistant / Coordinator /
Several false job solicitations are circulating via email and social media purporting to be official Getty Images communications. While our staff may initially contact you via social media if your experience is relevant to a posted role, we will never issue job offers or request personal financial information via social media. Further, all outreach will include the Getty Images’ employee email and phone contact. As a reminder, all career opportunities can be found here.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 440 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Hybrid Work Environment (New York office)
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for supporting and facilitating key human resources practices, initiatives, and programs, primarily in the North American and European regions. The successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of human resources and administrative functions, providing outstanding employee engagement by interfacing and problem-solving with employees, and providing HR transactional support across the HR Business Partner team.
Who You Are:
You are detailed oriented and love to organize and drive process efficiencies. You communicate clearly and effectively, with employees, building a strong connection between Human Resources and employees. You are passionate to drive Getty Images’ mission and Leadership Principles, always striving to set a high standard of quality for yourself and the team. You prioritize incoming requests and respond quickly these requests and needs, delivering efficiently to meet tight expectations, managing your time optimally, maintain a high degree of confidentiality of our most important asset – our people.
Your Next Challenge:
- Assist Human Resources Business Partner & Operations team with planning and execution of practices, programs, and initiatives to support employment practices, organizational development, employee engagement, recognition, retention, compliance, audit, immigration, work from home initiatives and other HR practices.
- Participate and assist in department and cross functional project work groups.
- Build and maintain business relationships, credibility and understanding of internal clients and their roles (employees, Managers, colleagues)
- Manage and maintain data in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) system, with employee and organization data, including new hires, employee, and organization changes, and reporting and analysis of data metrics.
- Conduct orientation and onboarding for new hires and facilitate offboarding process. Gather continuous feedback and propose enhancements for optimal employee experience. Maintain and upload required documentation, electronically, via DocuSign.
- Review and monitor HR processes, policies and procedures and propose updates and enhancements.
- Addressing employee inquiries about processes, company policies, procedures and direct employees to company resources and tools.
- Review, update and enhance, resources for various company online SharePoint communication and resource sites, such as the Employee, Manager and Human Resources sites.
- Facilitate and lead quarterly HR audit reviews and processes.
- Collaborate with Payroll for practice and process requests and resolutions. Answer employee inquiries around employee time keeping, pay data, time off policies and other related items.
- Guide and educate Managers, employees, and HR in the use of the human capital management software, Workday.
- Facilitate administration for leaves of absence and employment verifications, respond to unemployment and workers compensation claims and facilitate other compliance and regulatory requirements and processes.
- Consistently and continuously identify and drive process improvements within and outside the function
- Assist with various other projects across the whole Human Resources function.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience supporting HR related functions; OR
- Demonstrated ability working in HR related functions
- High awareness and respect for critical and confidential HR data and highly sensitive information.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to work efficiently with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects and adjust quickly to shifting priorities and timelines.
- Good judgment and ability to work autonomously and to partner, communicate and collaborate effectively with global partners and across all levels of an organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with data management systems and reporting (Workday a plus)
Due to the current conditions of Covid-19, this key position provides flexibility to work from home.
Benefits at Getty Images
We provide Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance for you and your family. We partner with Meritain (An Aetna Company), and CVS Caremark to provide you with two options for medical coverage - a POS plan and an HSA-qualified (Health Savings Account) Plan. The POS plan comes with a $200 per year Getty Images contribution to an FSA account. If you enroll in the HSA plan, Getty Images will give you $1400-$2400 per year to spend on any qualified health expenses. Dental insurance is available through Delta Dental. Vision Insurance is available through VSP. All full-time employees working at least 25 hours per week will become eligible for health benefits the 1st of the month following their date of hire. Contributions to health care accounts are prorated based on the date of hire. For more information on these benefits, you may request an electronic copy of our Benefits Guide.
Time off Work/life balance is important to us
We provide flexible time off and 10 sick days each calendar year. Additionally, we pay 4 weeks of fully-paid Parental Leave for new parents, with primary caregivers eligible for an additional 8 weeks of fully-paid leave.
Company Paid Holidays
Employees enjoy company-paid holidays for each of our global locations.
Disability and Life Insurance
We automatically enroll and pay for Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) up to 2 times your annual salary. We also provide you with fully paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Employee Assistance Program
Employees have access to free, confidential assistance for everyday problems such as stress management, financial coaching, marital or family issues, substance abuse, occupational problems, and referrals for legal, childcare, and eldercare services. Employees can seek additional discounts on other wellness activities such as travel, gym memberships, and sports! Through our EAP services, employees are also eligible for 3 free counseling visits and life coaching sessions.
Start saving for retirement! Getty Images matches up to 4% of your deferred compensation, with immediate vesting – that means all of Getty Images employer match money is automatically yours – with no waiting period!
Learning & Growth
We value continuous learning and development to help everyone develop their skills. Enjoy mentorship, curated training & more.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.