Manager, Human Resources
Human Resources – HR Business Partner - APAC /
Who We Are:
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who you are:
You are an experienced and progressive HR professional who is a credible and sound business partner. You are pragmatic and innovative in your approach and not afraid to challenge the status quo, acting as a true partner to an evolving, fast moving business. Success to you is when you can see that your partnership with the business helps them make better decisions and solving problems for themselves. You are well versed and excel in change management, are relationship driven and a strong communicator. You are excited about joining an industry leader and to be a part of a talented, results driven, international HR team.
Your next challenge
- Partners with business managers/leaders in Australia, New Zealand, India and Singapore and the other APAC offices ensuring HR strategies and programs are aligned with business goals and global objectives.
- Focuses on areas such as recruiting, employee engagement, retention, performance and talent management while partnering with our In-House Talent Leadership Development, Total Reward and Talent Acquisition teams to effectively support the business.
- Acts as a change agent and proactively recommend practical changes and innovative approaches to address management and business objectives.
- Collaborates with Senior HR Director and global HR team in rolling out projects and initiatives, ensuring that they are locally relevant.
- Supports our various offices in Australia, New Zealand, India and Singapore to foster and promote Getty Images culture and values (our ‘Leadership Principles’).
- Maintains strong working relationship and consults with local Labour Department.
- Manages monthly payroll in collaboration with local Finance teams and prepares associated government required employee payroll and tax related reporting.
What you'll need:
- Proven HR business partner experience ideally gained in a fast paced, creative and international environment in Australia, New Zealand, India and Singapore and the ability to grow your knowledge across the APAC region.
- Successfully managed at least one remote person, helping to support their regional and business partner needs.
- Experience working as a part of a matrix organisation with a US company within technology and/or media industries would be an asset.
- Commercial business acumen – an ability to understand the needs of the business and recommend HR solutions that add value.
- Self-motivation/energy – must be able to demonstrate initiative and be proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills in English and the ability to remain objective and diplomatic are essential.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy essential. Must be accurate with strong attention to detail. Advanced MS Office skills together with a sound knowledge of an HRIS are essential.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional tasks, with the ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.