Payroll Specialist, EMEA - London (13913)
Human Resources – Payroll /
Who We Are:
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Getty Images’ Human Resources team as a Payroll Specialist with a focus in EMEA & Nordics. We are searching for a hardworking, driven, self-motivated Payroll Specialist with strong communication skills and personality. The right candidate needs to have an understanding of the full payroll experience including processing, local compliance, taxation and internal customer service.
WHO YOU ARE:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Payroll & Accounting based in the US, you are a Payroll professional with fantastic attention to detail and a passion for getting things processed in an accurate and timely manner. You understand the urgency of payroll and are willing to make sure your deadlines are met to get all employees paid timely and accurately. You have 2+ years of experience working with outsourced payroll providers and delivering on core Payroll functions in a multi-national environment and communicate and collaborate well with others. You have a shown understanding of Payroll (payroll processing, payroll taxes, time & attendance) and accounting technologies/methodologies and are able to influence our external providers to perform their best. You understand the importance of building strong relationships with HR Business Partners and other departments. You are excited by the idea of working in a fast-paced global environment where you are empowered and encouraged to raise the bar with new ideas and a fresh perspective.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE:
- Be a great partner with payroll providers, prepare and audit multiple payrolls in multiple countries.
- Upload or transfer payroll/HRIS data in multiple entities, including master file data; temporary pay data; and benefit deductions.
- Assist employees & cross-functional groups regarding payroll related questions or issues.
- Work well with HR in multiple countries to make sure you are receiving all vital changes and documents to process your payroll.
- Responsible for reviewing, analysing, and reconciling specific general ledger reports from the provider to ensure what is submitted to the accounting team is accurate for upload to the financial statements.
- Understand the full process and interdependencies so you can partner with the internal teams to improve efficiency, process and communication.
- Prepare reporting and analysis for vendors and internal customers.
- Ensure proper paperwork flow.
- Responsible for maintaining payroll database integrity.
- Able to work with sensitive personal data and keep all information confidential.
- Work with internal and external auditors on any payroll requests.
- Prepares reports and analysis for internal customers.
- Partner and backup other Payroll Specialists
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2+ years processing payroll with a particular focus in Nordics & EMEA.
- Proven payroll processing experience.
- Must have keen analytical and report-writing skills.
- Computer skills in Excel & ADP Streamline strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Workday for HR.
- Relevant degree and certifications preferred.
- Understanding of Payroll Accounting.
- Experience of working in a US-headquartered company with remote management desirable.
- Proficient English, spoken and written
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.