VP, Investor Relations & Treasury - New York, USA (14665)
New York /
Finance and Accounting – Treasury /
NOTICE: Please be aware that Getty Images has been the target of a phishing campaign. If you receive an invitation to interview for a position from an individual claiming to be an HR Manager or Recruiter, validate that their email address ends in @gettyimages.com. No one from Getty Images will contact you without this specific email address. Additionally, if anyone asks you to contact them with Telegram, please be advised we do not use this tool for our recruiting process and you should disregard these requests. If you are connected by any of these individuals, please do not provide any information and report them immediately to LinkedIn. As a reminder, all career opportunities can be found here.
VP, Investor Relations & Treasury
Location: New York, USA
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time we open our offices. At the time of the local office opening, employees and managers will partner to determine the work site location in line with our Flexible working policy.
Who You Are:
- This position is responsible for leading the Global Investor Relations (IR) and the Global Treasury functions, supported by a team of 4-5 employees ranging in experience from Analyst to Director. As a Vice President, you will be an experienced and proven leader with deep investor relations experience, knowledge of capital markets and IR/Treasury experience in public companies. This role will require the ability to work cross-functionally across the organization, present with confidence and expertise at the Board of Directors, and represent Getty Images externally with presence, professionalism, and exceptional communication. This individual should be a proven leader that can establish trust, build confidence, inspire an impactful team, and emulate our Leadership Principles. This position will report to the CFO.
Your Next Challenge:
- Investor Relations:
- Represent Getty Images externally within the investor and analyst community, building trust and solid relationships.
- Plan, coordinate and participate in road shows, investor conferences, one-on-one meetings, and conference calls with investors and analysts.
- Collaborate with external investor relations partners to monitor analyst coverage and investment research on the Company, competitors, and broader industry.
- Lead the quarterly Earnings process, including preparation of earnings materials, call scripts, Q&A. Conduct follow-up conversations with investors/analysts as appropriate.
- Own Investor Relations dashboard to provide timely insights into key stock performance/valuation metrics, company KPI’s and competitive benchmarking.
- Partner closely with Accounting, Tax, FP&A and BI teams to deliver timely, accurate SEC financial filings.
- Collaborate seamlessly with Communications team to ensure dissemination of key business financial and operations updates with the investor community.
- Work hand in hand with the legal team to ensure proper compliance and regulatory training for employees within the confines of a public company.
- Play an active role in the Enterprise Risk Management program.
Your Next Challenge (Cont.):
- Partner closely with Finance Leadership, Senior Leadership, the Board of Directors, and the Audit Committee to drive Corporate Treasury strategy. This includes but is not limited to development and execution of strategies related to:
- Global liquidity strategy.
- Debt compliance.
- Cash management.
- Capital allocation.
- Foreign exchange risk and interest rate management. This includes derivatives and hedging strategy, and the optimization of capital structure.
Your Next Challenge (Cont.):
- Areas of oversight include but are not limited to:
- Direct evaluation of capital structure alternatives and execution. Work closely with shareholders to execute capital markets transactions.
- Serve as the Company’s liaison with (investment) banks, brokers, and credit agencies.
- Set Treasury policies and ensure regulatory and debt covenant compliance.
- Participate in M&A activity.
- Run corporate insurance programs, including broker selection, program implementation and enhancement, and risk management. This includes planning and crisis management in connection with Getty Images’ staff of 100+ deployed photojournalists.
- Collaborate with the VP of Tax to further develop global structure.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and oversight global Treasury professionals, including remote employees.
What You’ll Need:
- 12+ years relevant and/or management experience in this field- public company experience required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, both orally and in writing, and interact effectively with executive management, auditors, corporate bankers, the board, and audit committee.
- Strong experience in all aspects of corporate treasury, insurance risk management, and investor relations preferably within a global business.
- Proven experience implementing “best-in-class” processes, structures, and systems for large global businesses, with an ability to lead, innovate and drive results to a successful conclusion.
- Strong understanding of global banking, Treasury services, eCommerce payments, working Capital Management and navigating complex financial models.
- Strong technical knowledge of foreign exchange risk, exposures and hedging programs.
Nice to Have:
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Preferred.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 440 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.