Senior TV Production Field Sales Executive (13180)
Sales – Field Sales
Help us move the world with images!
Getty is embarking on its next wave of innovation in visual storytelling and how to put the perfect image or video in our customer’s hands, be it for a society-changing headline or a brand’s next big campaign—truly moving the world with images.
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is the starting point for our customers imagery search. Customers are confident that they are going directly to the best source of content, and that Getty's search engine will surface only the most relevant content to them and have the tools they need to refine and explore creatively.
Our customers will be able to communicate effortlessly with Getty Images, in their quest to find the right imagery. Using text, voice, or visual channels, they will have the ability to describe their content needs creatively and thoroughly. Getty Images' search will eliminate the barrier that exists between a creative art director and a technical researcher.
Senior TV Production Field Sales Executive
An International role responsible for growing existing and increasing new business revenue, maximizing share of wallet and client penetration by identifying key Influencers and decision makers with their target companies. This role requires unique, TV broadcast specialized industry knowledge and expertise in identifying potential revenue opportunities through networking and innovative field sales techniques. The role plays a pivotal role in client negotiations, pricing agreements and relationship development.
Who You Are:
- This role is responsible for growing new business revenue, maximizing share of wallet and client penetration by identifying key Influencers and decision makers with their target companies. This role has unique, specialized industry knowledge and expertise in identifying potential revenue opportunities through networking and aggressive field sales techniques. The role plays a pivotal role in client negotiations, pricing agreements and relationship development. Client interaction is at the highest decision-making level to position Getty Images as the ultimate value provider of content across all products and services. Proven long term relationship development experience and maintenance is crucial. Requires 5+ years outside sales or business development experience. Experience and success finding and closing new business opportunities and customer relationship management. Demonstrated pipeline management and forecasting skills. Strong networking, communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills. Broadcast Industry knowledge and a total understanding of the end to end television production process is an essential component of the role.
Your Next Challenge:
- Develops new business revenue streams as it relates to all Getty Images products and services.
- Leverages industry experience and a wealth of contacts across the International television and digital marketplace.
- Focuses on opportunities with significant long-term potential, developing the broadest base of cross sector stills & video buyers in all Getty Images’ European sales territories.
- Travels to onsite customer meetings, industry events and client networking opportunities.
- Uses CRM diligently to track account opportunities and pipeline; follows up on customer service issues as appropriate; fulfils management reporting requirements; mentors other sales employees.
- Develops sales approaches and solutions which lead to increased penetration and share of market.
- Identifies and communicates the value proposition for key strategic accounts and manages the customer effectively through the sales cycle.
- Works in collaboration with sales partners and colleagues in other segments/departments to define and execute account strategies and analysis where appropriate.
- Involves international travel to visit clients and other Getty Images offices.
- Partnering with Regional Marketing to help co-ordinate customer outreach and presence at industry events.
- Reporting to the Director responsible for Getty Images’ Broadcast business.
What You’ll Need:
- Pro-active industry focused with strong ability to source and close new business opportunities utilising strong existing customer relationships across the Broadcast market.
- Experience selling, upselling, and developing underpenetrated accounts to grow committed revenue.
- Degree educated or higher education diploma. Extensive related professional experience working for an International business.
- C-suite level negotiation experience – cultivates relationships at the C-suite level and confidently negotiates enterprise level solutions.
- Impeccable written and communications skills, comfortable negotiating up to C-suite level executives.
- Travels to onsite client meetings.
- Demonstrated pipeline management closing and forecasting skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills.
- Fluent in all Microsoft Office tools, with a solid and numerate grasp of Excel.
- Experienced in CRM (preferably Salesforce) as a platform for all customer transactional and data capture.
- Strong networking skills and persuasive negotiator, ability to hold value and close deals.
- Appreciation for all technical TV industry acronyms, formats and parlance.
- Must be able to foster and maintain relationships via telephone, email and in-person.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12178384/
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.