Human Resources Coordinator (Spanish Speaker)
New York /
Human Resources – Human Resources Assistant / Coordinator /
Who We Are:
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who you are:
You are a Human Resources professional who is a credible and sound business partner. You are pragmatic and innovative in your approach and not afraid to challenge the status quo, acting as a true partner to an evolving, fast growing business. You are relationship driven and a solid communicator who ensures effective use of employee resources and positive employee relations. You are passionate about joining an industry leader and to be a part of results driven, international HR team.
We are looking for a strong Human Resources Coordinator who is responsible for coordinating HR programs and policies in the areas of employment, employee relations, talent acquisition and employee services. Additionally, the human resources coordinator will collaborate with key partners and employees in the Latin American region. Provides guidance to all levels of personnel on various HR-related issues and participates in the development of new programs.
Your next challenge:
- Assist Human Resources team with planning and execution of practices, programs, and initiatives to support employment practices, organizational development, employee engagement, recognition, retention, compliance, audit, immigration, work from home initiatives and other HR practices.
- Participate and assist in department and cross functional project work groups.
- Build and maintain business relationships, credibility and understanding of internal clients and their roles (employees, managers, colleagues)
- Handle and maintain data in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) system, with employee and organization data, including new hires, employee, and organization changes, and reporting and analysis of data metrics.
- Conduct orientation and onboarding for new hires and facilitate offboarding process. Gather continuous feedback and propose improvements for optimal employee experience. Maintain and upload required documentation, electronically, via DocuSign.
- Review and monitor HR processes, policies and procedures and propose updates and enhancements.
- Addressing employee inquiries about processes, company policies, procedures and direct employees to company resources and tools.
- Review, update and enhance, resources for various company online SharePoint communication and resource sites, such as the Employee, Manager and Human Resources sites.
- Facilitate and lead quarterly HR audit reviews and processes.
- Collaborate with Payroll for practice and process requests and resolutions. Answer employee inquiries around employee time keeping, pay data, time off policies and other related items.
- Guide and educate managers, employees, and HR in the use of the human capital management software, Workday.
- Facilitate administration for leaves of absence and employment verifications, respond to unemployment and workers compensation claims and facilitate other compliance and regulatory requirements and processes.
- Consistently and continuously identify and drive process improvements within and outside the function.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 1 year experience in an internship or support role in the business environment.
- Bilingual - Spanish proficiency
- Demonstrates discretion and confidentiality with highly sensitive information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and experience with data management system.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to work efficiently with minimal direction.
- Ability to prioritize, manage projects, multi-task in a constantly evolving environment within timelines.
- Ability to partner, communicate and collaborate optimally with all levels of the organization.
What You Can Expect: (Physical and Mental Demands & Requirements)
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Getty Images is committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.