Customer Service Associate (CSA) – German Speaking (13383)
Sales – Independent Sales /
Help us move the world with images!
Getty is embarking on its next wave of innovation in visual storytelling and how to put the perfect image or video in our customer’s hands, be it for a society-changing headline or a brand’s next big campaign—truly moving the world with images.
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is the starting point for our customers imagery search. Customers are confident that they are going directly to the best source of content, and that Getty's search engine will surface only the most relevant content to them and have the tools they need to refine and explore creatively.
Our customers will be able to communicate effortlessly with Getty Images, in their quest to find the right imagery. Using text, voice, or visual channels, they will have the ability to describe their content needs creatively and thoroughly. Getty Images' search will eliminate the barrier that exists between a creative art director and a technical researcher.
Customer Service Associate (CSA) – German Speaking
Location - Dublin, Ireland
Start Date - ASAP
In this role, you would be responsible for providing service to inbound customer enquiries that are service-related and delivering administrative assistance and general support to the sales team. Your goal is to help our customers, internal and external, work smarter. You’re an excellent communicator across multiple mediums like phones, chat, and email, and are focused on solving problems in a manner that enhances the overall customer relationship.
Who You Are:
- You are eager to get your foot in the door and embrace the fast-paced buzz of the media world.
- Working for a global leader in digital content supporting successful sales teams excites you and you thrive in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment where terrific customer support is critical.
Your Next Challenge:
- Receive and process inbound sales queries from clients via the phone, email and online chat function.
- Sell to customers and engage them in discovery activities that determine customer their needs, suggest relevant products and services, and gathering relevant customer information.
- Encourage our customers to self-serve.
- Process, track, code and manage invoices and internal reports in a timely and accurate manner using various computer systems.
- Provide creative solutions and strive to find more productive and efficient ways to process, track and manage invoice processing.
- Assist the sales team with other paperwork and administrative needs to enhance and streamline the workflow within the department.
- Answer phones promptly to ensure customers receive timely service and attempts to direct the customer to the appropriate salesperson to assist them with sales queries.
- Handle customer requests for service related to password resets, download issues, technical questions, etc.
- Create research Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tickets.
What You'll Need:
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- 1 to 2 years relevant customer service experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Relevant customer service experience and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email.
- Proficient computer literacy (internet, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong desire to learn.
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- Bonus languages include French, Dutch or any of the Nordic languages (Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Danish).
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12178384/
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.